Deluxe inside stateroom

KELLY

DIS Veteran
Is there a place in the bathroom to plug in a hairdryer in the inside deluxr room? thanks Kelly

I don't believe the plug in the bathroom will work with your dryer, try using the plug next to the desk in your cabin, that's what we used ...... Andy

Kelly,
I also used the plug in at the desk. This is where I also put on my makeup. I would take my shower first get dressed and get out of the way for everyone else. I would just sat down at the desk and do my hair and makeup. It was great.

Another vote for the plug at the desk. I like a little room to dry my hair. I need to "flip" it over. If you dry in the bathroom, you may bang your head on the sink.

Originally posted by KELLY
Is there a place in the bathroom to plug in a hairdryer in the inside deluxr room? thanks Kelly

The plug in the room right next to the desk should work with your dryer.....Andy

oops, sorry, I already replied earlier and didn't mean to double post.....Andy

I brought an extension cord for my hair dryer and plugged the extension cord into the outlet in the bathroom. For me, at my ripe over 50 age, there's not enough light to do my hair in front of the mirror above the desk. Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter