Deluxe Dining Plan meal question

Cloe Colton

Registered
We will be using the Deluxe Dining plan for our meal at Yachtsman's steakhouse. Would we be able to do an enhancement instead of an appetizer? Or can you not do that? I know I can pay oop for it but just was wondering if there's any way for that to be included in the dining plan.

TIA

We will be using the Deluxe Dining plan for our meal at Yachtsman's steakhouse. Would we be able to do an enhancement instead of an appetizer? Or can you not do that? I know I can pay oop for it but just was wondering if there's any way for that to be included in the dining plan.

TIA

It never hurts to ask once you're there, but normally, the enhancements cannot be chosen in place of an app.

I know at Yachtsman you can’t sub a side for an appetizer because their computer doesn’t recognize it. I would assume it would be the same for an enhancement.
This was last year though so you should definitely ask, but I would plan on paying for it OOP if it’s something you really want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter