Deluxe Dining- 7 night stay...HELP!

mom_to_2

Mouseketeer
Ok..so we are going with the deluxe dining plan and I am in the process of making reservations, which I am assuming we will need for most table service places...so far we (me DH33, DS3, and DS8mo) are going to:

chef mickeys
crystal palace
the wave
coral reef
playhouse disney something or other
50s primetime
spoodles
tusker house
le cellier

I've seen good things about spoodels here, but haven't found too much other info (i'm kinda new so sorry if it is out there and i missed it). In any event, does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions????

Hi and welcome to the DIS!

I'm going to move your post to the regular Dining board so it can get some more attention. :)

chef mickeys: great for character interaction, not so great for food. We prefer breakfast over dinner.

crystal palace: better food than CM. Try and get an ADR for breakfast before park opening. It's awesome!

the wave: Have heard good and bad about it. It doesn't look like something our family would enjoy.

coral reef: We really enjoyed our dinner in February but didn't enjoy it as much for lunch in September. The atmosphere is awesome!

playhouse disney something or other: Skip this. I have read extremely limited positive reviews...most reviews state it's not good.

50s primetime: We ate there in 2002 and enjoyed our lunch.

spoodles: This was recommended by some friends but we haven't made it there yet.

tusker house: Have read good reviews but have never been.

le cellier: Our all-time favorite restaurant at WDW. All our kids love the steak there. The service is very good and the food is absolutely delicious!

Enjoy your trip!

We are going in 11 days and are also on the Deluxe plan. We are there 18th to the 25th.

Here is what we are doing.

1st day(arrival)
Dinner: Tonys Town Square in Magic kingdom

Day 2:
b-Hollywood and Vines Breakfast
L-Sci-Fi Drive In
d-Cape May Cafe

Day 3:
b-Akershus
L- Coral Reef
D- Biergarten

Day 4:
b-Tusker House
L- Yak & Yeti
D- Hoop Dee Doo

Day 5:
b- The Crystal Palace
L- The Plaza
D-Kona Cafe

Day 6:
b-1900 Park fare
L-Whispering Canyon Cafe
D- O'hanas

Day 7
b- Chef Mickeys
L- Grand Floridian Cafe
D-Le Cellier

Day 8
Departure Day
We have Breakfast at Boma planned.

I planned our meals depending on what park we were hitting that day. I also liked the idea of having three meals a day because we are taking our two little ones who are use to eating that way. I planned our breakfasts before the parks opened at like 8 in the morning. Then lunch was at like 1 or 2 in the afternoon and then dinner at like 8 at night depending on park closing hours and what they had available. But some people do not like to eat that much in one day so they do more 2TS meals. Looks like we have a lot of the same choices!! :) Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter