Delta and Port Check-In

mkauffman

If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
Does anyone that has very recently cruised know if Delta is still checking bags at the port?

I do not know this for sure, but I think that yes, they are still checking baggage at the port. They always have for us, with the exception of right after 9/11/01. We've flown Delta a few times and have always been able to check our bags at the port, save the one cruise in the fall of 2001.

They did for us after our Cruise on 12/19/02. Makes it very convenient!

Rae

If you are flying out of Orlando they will check bags at the port. If you are flying out of Melbourne they will not.

We are flying into and out of Orlando. Thanks everyone for your replies. I know that Delta was checking bags the last time we cruised in Feb 2002, but I wanted to make sure they still were. We just booked our airfare and it's nice to know they still are. It makes everything so much easier! Getting off that ship is disappointing enough...who wants to deal with luggage!:(

Originally posted by pouncingpluto

Which other airlines are at the port for bag check-in? How about United? American?

<b><nl><li>American<li>Continental<li>Delta<li>Northwest<li>US Airways</nl></b>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter