deleted

Hi Lenny,

I've used USAirtours now three times, once for just flights, once for flights and car and once for flights, car and accomadation (All Stars). On each occasion they've been incredibly helpful and after scouring the net, i've not yet beat their flight prices.
You can get their number on www.usairtours.co.uk, they deal with lots of different airlines and many different hotels (only the one hire car company though)

Hope that helps & good luck

Hi Lenny,
We do a mixture of DIY and Package because DIY is not always the cheapest option.
If you are nervous about it you could go to a good (preferably independent ) Travel Agent who would do the chasing for you but it's much more fun to do it yourself.
Keep an eye on Teletext regularly (Florida is Page 222). You will soon get a feel for who offers what.
There are loads of good websites for cheap flights & last minute deals.
Same for car hire & Hotels.
Best bargains can often come from last minute deals but this is not always the case and if you are restricted when you can travel, it's usually worth booking early for peace of mind.
We just got a great deal for Port Orleans Resort from Dreams Unlimited on this Board.
Finally keep checking the boards-we have picked up some great tips and saved a whole lot just by checking here regularly.
Regards,
Carol:cool:

Lenny,

If you give us an idea of when you want to go and for how many, what car etc. I'll have a scout around for some prices and pass you over all the website addresses and then you can just weigh it up against the brochure prices you have to see if you are saving money or not.

Lisa

Lenny,

It's so far ahead you won't be able to get quotes asyet. But we did go last year end Nov for 3 weeks. We paid £260 flights with Continental using Virgin flights. Now I'm not sure what they are this year as we wouldn't go again from Gatwick but I've been looking for friends and we've been quoted £299 with US Airways/Delta/United etc from Manchester but the only downside is that it's indirect.

Actually I've just looked on expedia.com and they are offering wdw vacations including 10 day World hopper passes. For instance Port Orleans for 2 weeks including passes works out at £685.00 each plus flights@ £299 = £984.00

Virgin's price for the same holiday is £1409 each but you do get 1 weeks car hire free, you just have to pay insurances for the 2nd week which will prob be approx £140.

To book the same holiday using discount codes still using POR for example it would be.... £299 each flights, £888 for 14nights for POR, 7 day hopper pass £216.00 ea = £959

As you can see it's slightly less DIY, but Virgin may have special discounts as an incentive to book early.

As for other hotels, I'm afraid I'm hopeless as we usually stay in private villas. There are a few hotel websites that I use i.e.

www.hotelkingdom.com
www.hoteldiscount.com
www.expedia.com

Hope that's given you a little idea but I'm sure you'll get lots of other feedback anyway.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter