Delete Thread

Like the countdown.......lol.......

Hope Josh picks out some nice menus that suit both of you.......have only ever heard good things about the Grinch breakfast from friends who have done it.......they all loved it.

Wow poor Josh.......doesn't sound nice at all!!

Congrats on the stay at Portofino!! Makes the trip so much easier to stay in one place.......like you we plan to pop over to see Sapphire Falls, it does look pretty........hopefully want to have dinner there too.

Wow poor Josh.......doesn't sound nice at all!!

Congrats on the stay at Portofino!! Makes the trip so much easier to stay in one place.......like you we plan to pop over to see Sapphire Falls, it does look pretty........hopefully want to have dinner there too.

No it was pretty awful and very disappointing after having to drive for so long.

And thank you! It does. We're already switching at Disney because we wanted to stay at the Poly for a night, and I'm glad we're switching one less time. And yes we really want to see it, I'm waiting for it to open so we can see some menus!

You got my attention with Mulder.........:cloud9:

Hope you have a lovely weekend and have a wonderful birthday........

Don't worry........the trip is getting closer!!

Haha I love Mulder!

Thank you! & yes we're under 3 months now and by the time we get back it'll be under 3 months till the next one.

I need to rely on you tell me how many weeks it is till we go, as we arrive day before you......lol.....

I hear you on the NY cabs. Our second trip we came from LI I to the city and got out from Penn St and got in a Cab. I knew the fare should only be $12 or so, but the metre was already on $20.........didn't say anything till we were more than half way there and told him his metre was broken.......he tried to claim he forgot from last fare......so he had to put it back to zero after I got stroppy and told him it wasn't my first rodeo.......fare ended up being $4..........first time I never tipped. He never complained either.

You'll enjoy Cowfish, it is good. We missed Sugar Factory last year too.......hearing mixed reviews on it, so not sure whether to go or not.

Getting closer..........

I found your PTR! And I'm following! It's crazy that you're leaving the day I'm going down. You'll have 'warmed up' the parks for us! :rotfl:

You're at 10 weeks and I'm at 11, but I totally feel you on the exhilaration of ALMOST HITTING SINGLE DIGITS. That's SO EXCITING. I'm so excited for you to get to go down and I'll be following along with you now (and stalking your food choices).

Sapphire Falls does look nice.......we'll certainly make a trip to see it while we're there.......

Nice choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter