Delete Thread

The hand sanitizer never works for me! Ugh. Usually though I'm running some kind of rundisney race and trying to pack in as much into a day as possible. This past April I did not run star wars with my husband. I can't do the rundisney in a vacation anymore. It makes me sick (wake up at 3am etc). 8 is enough! In 2012, after running Goofy and 6 parks I came home and got extremely sick. In April we had no plans except a couple TS reservations with friends. We went to Jellyrolls, just did whatever we wanted spontaneously. I absolutely loved that trip. Maybe used 1-2 fastpasses a day. We never got into the parks before noon. That was my first trip where I stayed healthy after getting home!
I love the food reviews! I can only stomach a table service every 3 days or so. I am floored that yall were able to eat that many table services! So jealous, it all looks delicious. It will take me forever to get that golden spoon lol, but I will one day.
Btw, LOVE the cinderella dress. I used to have the same one from hot topic.

The hand sanitizer never works for me! Ugh. Usually though I'm running some kind of rundisney race and trying to pack in as much into a day as possible. This past April I did not run star wars with my husband. I can't do the rundisney in a vacation anymore. It makes me sick (wake up at 3am etc). 8 is enough! In 2012, after running Goofy and 6 parks I came home and got extremely sick. In April we had no plans except a couple TS reservations with friends. We went to Jellyrolls, just did whatever we wanted spontaneously. I absolutely loved that trip. Maybe used 1-2 fastpasses a day. We never got into the parks before noon. That was my first trip where I stayed healthy after getting home!
I love the food reviews! I can only stomach a table service every 3 days or so. I am floored that yall were able to eat that many table services! So jealous, it all looks delicious. It will take me forever to get that golden spoon lol, but I will one day.
Btw, LOVE the cinderella dress. I used to have the same one from hot topic.

Last edited:
I love that dress but it doesn't really fit me anymore! :sad: They didn't have my size so I sized down, and I don't think that was the best decision because their dresses run small sometimes.
Lol it doesn't fit me anymore either. I just got rid of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter