• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Defcon 5 crowded or just crowded?

If you've never been inside the park on Christmas, do it. You've never seen so many people in your entire life.

How is just a 5 out of 10 crowd level? I'm going in October and most crowd calendars are saying 5. Like for instance what kind of wait are we looking at for a moderate ride like haunted mansion or great movie ride?

How is just a 5 out of 10 crowd level? I'm going in October and most crowd calendars are saying 5. Like for instance what kind of wait are we looking at for a moderate ride like haunted mansion or great movie ride?

If you go to easywdw.com I believe he publishes past ride times. You can also check touringplans.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter