• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deep dive into Fastpass/Genie+ on Defunctland

Schneewittchen37

DIS Veteran
If you have nearly 2 hours to kill, you might enjoy this fascinating video about the origins of Fastpass and the evolution into Genie+. Watching this has definitely helped me understand my own park touring habits from the Fastpass+ days (I'm one of the dots with 12+ rides that made the other dots suffer, watch, you'll understand) and will probably affect how I use Genie+ and Lightning Lanes going forward.

If you have nearly 2 hours to kill, you might enjoy this fascinating video about the origins of Fastpass and the evolution into Genie+. Watching this has definitely helped me understand my own park touring habits from the Fastpass+ days (I'm one of the dots with 12+ rides that made the other dots suffer, watch, you'll understand) and will probably affect how I use Genie+ and Lightning Lanes going forward.

I really like Defunctland

28:53

"it would be like a magic wristband, so naturally the called it experience Band, or XBand"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

These guys are great whoever made this video

What an excellent eye opener. Too bad we can't all go back to standby only, this showed it was the best system but alas those days may be done forever since it's is an industry standard now.

Just watched it and well worth the wait. Yes, it's a long video, but loaded with information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter