Dedicated 2 Bedrooms @ Kidani

LoveOurDVC

Earning My Ears
Can someone who's stayed in a dedicated 2 bedroom at Kidani please tell me if there is a separate entrance to the 2nd bedroom (what would be the studio portion of a lock-off)? We have a light sleeper in our group and we want to know if we have to worry about him hearing noise from the hallway or if there is a single entrance located in the common area. Note- we've stayed in a 1 bedroom at Kidani before so we know the layout of that portion of the room. We loved it which is why we're proposing Kidani for this next trip!

No second entrance. Only the one entrance from the hotel hallway into the kitchen/main area bathroom hall.

Only lock off 2 bedrooms have a separate entrance for the studio/second bedroom portion of the villa.

All of the dedicated 2 bedroom villas have only one entrance.

Thanks, I saw a posting on another site where someone said the dedicated 2 bedrooms had 2 doors to the hallway so I wasn't sure. I'm glad to hear they were wrong :)

We were in a dedicated 2br at Kidani in May. You shouldn't have any problems unless your light sleeper is in the living room. The entrance into the 2nd br is fairly well removed from the beds. There does seem to be a ventilated panel in the master br door that you can hear noise through.

I hope your light sleeper does realize it is a hotel and even without the hallway door you are going to get noise, from the hallways, from above or below, bathrooms, showers, washing machines.

If very light sleeper, I would suggest they get some type of white noise machine or fan, to bring with them.

He's stayed in BW studios many times so he'll be okay. It's just nicer to not be woken at 7 am when you're on vacation (if you can avoid it). :)

I hope your light sleeper does realize it is a hotel and even without the hallway door you are going to get noise, from the hallways, from above or below, bathrooms, showers, washing machines.

If very light sleeper, I would suggest they get some type of white noise machine or fan, to bring with them.

I agree with all of the above but have noticed that we hear much less from the hallways at the DVC resorts. I think it's because there is usually bathrooms and kitchens along the hallway walls between the bedrooms and living rooms.

A fan or noise machine would be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter