"dedicated" 2 bedroom villa question.....

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
Ok....at the various villas in Disney World..can you book one of the "dedicated" two bedroom villas through disney or can you only reserve them if you belong to the DVC??

Thanks for any info!

The 2-bedrooms villas at the DVC resorts can be booked through WDW. The problem is that they are offered to the DVC "home" owners first (I believe they can book a home resort 11 months out) and then you can book them shortly after. I booked a 2-bedroom at OKW last year through the on-line website. You can check on-line for your preference. They won't show availablity until you get into the correct timeframe.

You can also check the DVC section of this board as some DVC members offer points for sale to book a villa. You will find it cheaper to have a DVC member sell you points (they actually do the booking) then booking it directly.

Ok....at the various villas in Disney World..can you book one of the "dedicated" two bedroom villas through disney or can you only reserve them if you belong to the DVC??

Thanks for any info!

You can book any DVC resort through CRO (Disney). As a matter of fact, many times when there aren't any rooms available for a member on points, CRO has rooms available for cash. Long explanation for why this is. However I think the key to your question is the "dedicated" part. That is a room designation you reserve through Member Services and is supposed to be guaranteed. If you reserve through CRO, you can request a dedicated 2BR, but it isn't guaranteed.

Some resorts are more difficult to obtain a dedicated than others - Beach Club for example. OKW and SSR should be easier to get since they are more plentiful. At BWV, there are no dedicated 2BR. Just FYI - I booked OKW 2BRs through CRO three times as a non-member, each time I requested a dedicated room and was told it would be noted but not guaranteed. I received a dedicated 2BR each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter