Deck 7, 8 or 9??? Why do you choose your deck?

Good points. My DH did see a fish off our balcony one day, though. He's been looking for another ever since, lol.

While entirely true that the likelihood of seeing fish from a cruise ship is really slim, I have seen flying fish just a little ways out from the ship on numerous occasions. And once we were leaving Port Canaveral's channel, and just where the channel meets open ocean I saw a couple of sea turtles in the water!

I saw Humpback whales from our OV room on the Alaska cruise. Watched like crazy from everywhere on the ship for orca, but I never saw any. :sad2: Some other passengers did though! :cutie:

While entirely true that the likelihood of seeing fish from a cruise ship is really slim, I have seen flying fish just a little ways out from the ship on numerous occasions. And once we were leaving Port Canaveral's channel, and just where the channel meets open ocean I saw a couple of sea turtles in the water!

I saw Humpback whales from our OV room on the Alaska cruise. Watched like crazy from everywhere on the ship for orca, but I never saw any. :sad2: Some other passengers did though! :cutie:
We've seen dolphins at Port Canaveral before as well!

On the Fantasy/Dream, we like deck 8. Not too far to walk up and down the stairs instead of taking elevators for both disembark/embark at ports and to pool deck. Not too far from restaurants. We stayed on 10 on the Dream and while close to the pool deck, it was farther from everywhere else so we ended up taking the elevators most times which were slow and busy.

We've seen dolphins at Port Canaveral before as well!
Oh, definitely! We've seen dolphins there. Actually we see them up by Daytona Beach when we've done a day at the beach up that way. I have a photo of my DH standing in the water and a fin (I hope it was a curved dolphin fin and not a straight shark fin) was right off to the side of him.

I like to be up as high as I can be with no public spaces above below or near me.
I also like to be at the very end of the hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter