Decisions, decisions..........

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
I need help! (my dh would definately agree!) Well anywho, I have the PBH booked for Thanksgiving club level 245.00 and I really wanted a kiddsuite at HRH but not available:mad: So they offered me the king suite at 237.00 Which would you do? We have three little ones, so space is probably more important than some oreos! But, I really do like convenience of club level with the kids too. Opinions solicited.

Laura

Definitely go for the suite. While you would save money with the food on club level, you will LOSE your mind with the room and 3 little ones. You can always bring snacks from the supermarket to the room for the family.....but club level is appealing.

Have fun no matter what you decide!

Oh Laura i have to throw something else at you here. Why not get the king suite at RPH that has a door that SHUTS whereas the HRH does not? If your going for space here why not get some privacy out of it? I'm sure it's well needed while on vacation. I have 4 kids myself so we always have NO choice either two rooms or a suite. But i image that would work so good for you guys. The parlour has a queen pull out all your tikes could relax with and two t.v. ect. Just a thought. Have a wonderful time no matter where you choose you gonna be the coolest mom ever i'm sure. But now you have a chance to be the smart wife too. ;)

Oh you guys......I just do not know!!! If I stay at the PBH I could be a member of the "ME, ME, I'VE DONE ALL THREE" club. But the suite is sounding a tad better, especially with my 2 year old monkey boy LOL Tammy, I'm gonna call and find out about the suite at RPH, after all I am on a first name basis with ALL of the Loews reservationists. Although I'm pretty sure they told me that the king suite does have a door? Anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

And Spidey, try not to have TOO much fun alone with the wife;)
I AM SOOOO jealous.

I booked a King Suite at RPR yesterday and I'm sure the reservationist told me that there was a separate bedroom. My guess is that there is a door.

By the way, I have stayed at all three of the Universal hotels and I am returning to RPR because it is my new favorite.

Have fun whatever you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter