December Trip!

2wordsforyou

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!!
I hope y’all are doing fantastic! This December, me and my girlfriend are carrying my parents to Disneyland for the first time!! We’re staying at the Disneyland hotel. I was just curious what the crowds would be like. I’ve read that if you go in between Thanksgiving and winter break it’s usually more manageable than later in the season. We’ll be there Dec 4-8. Any idea what we should expect? I know Galaxy’s Edge might throw stuff off too. Thanks!!

You'll be there for Candlelight Processional weekend in DL -- 12/7-8. Here is a thread about CP 2018: Candlelight Processional with Chris Pratt - photos and audio Saturday 5:30 showing. And here is last year's superthread on Holiday Time: OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas & Holiday Time at DLR Superthread!!. Look through it for an idea on what was available and when -- it will give you a general idea of what will be going on at DLR during your trip dates. The week between Thanksgiving and December was more crowded than people expected last year. I think word got out on the internet that it was a low crowd time, so everyone planned to show up... and, ta da!, crowds! Like you said, SWGE throws everything else for a loop, but being on site and starting your planning early means you're off to a very good start.

thanksgiving falling on the 28th in 2019 and falling on the 22nd in 2018 makes manageable forecast difficult in 2019....a whole week in Disneyland is gone. if this is your first Christmas visit, the decor will make the trip very beautiful and memory lovely, regardless of how many attractions you board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter