December Trip

I'm going to be there from Dec. 17-Dec. 20 but not for Christmas. I am sooo excited!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: We're going to VMC Dec. 19th!:santa:

I'm going to Disneyland Paris to help me get over the post Xmas blues!

So not 'the world' more 'la Land' :goodvibes Oui Oui!

We will! Dec 21st early morning until:santa: Dec 27th about 10pm.... then a sad short drive home.

yaay for Christmas Honeymooners!!!

We are!!!!

Our Planning Session is Friday Dec 19th. and we are staying through Sunday.

Im sooo excited! The PS is going to be great, then we met with our videographer Friday, dinner @ Ohana's( DF & I have never eaten there). Saturday is park hopping & enjoying all the awesome decor (my fav time of year), dinner @ the Clam bake! Then Sunday my Dad & I are scuba diving in the Living Seas, my DF cant bc he has a broken hand:(

The coolest thing so far.... I was told we have rooms @ AKL since my parents a DVC owners there, but my Dad slipped up and we are staying @ the Poly!!! Yeah, I have never stayed there!
I am soo excited as you might be able to tell!

Merry Christmas!

Oh I forgot to say CONGRATS to all those who will be there getting married! I am totally keeping an eye out for you and hope you have the best day!

Well, it looks like the days that the most people are going to be there is the 21st. Anybody want to have a get-together?

We are!!!!

Our Planning Session is Friday Dec 19th. and we are staying through Sunday.

Im sooo excited! The PS is going to be great, then we met with our videographer Friday, dinner @ Ohana's( DF & I have never eaten there). Saturday is park hopping & enjoying all the awesome decor (my fav time of year), dinner @ the Clam bake! Then Sunday my Dad & I are scuba diving in the Living Seas, my DF cant bc he has a broken hand:(

The coolest thing so far.... I was told we have rooms @ AKL since my parents a DVC owners there, but my Dad slipped up and we are staying @ the Poly!!! Yeah, I have never stayed there!
I am soo excited as you might be able to tell!

Merry Christmas!

I can't wait for our ps either!! Yours is in the am right? Mine is at 1 pm!! How awesome to go scuba diving in the LSS!!! Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter