December Spectro advice

TammyC

DIS Veteran
Here is what I learned at Spectro on Dec 8th. We chose Monday, instead of Saturday, hoping for less crowds. Several people ended up telling us that Monday was the busiest they had seen lately (just our luck). We arrived around 4:10 for the 6:00 parade. Since our DS fell asleep on the trip over, we decided not to try to see any attractions. We noticed a front row spot on the train station deck and decided to wait there for the parade while he napped.

Around 4:20 some CM's came up and started roping it off so nobody else could get in. Then they said we had to move all the way to the ends of the deck, so they could have the characters come up for the tree lighting show. I asked about losing our spot that we had staked out so early, and they said nobody else would be let up until we were let back over. There was a small rush among the people already up there, but there was enough space for all of us. Anybody wanting these spots should go about 4:00 or have to wait until 5:45.

After the parade some CM's told us that this was not a good spot to watch Wishes because of the tall Christmas tree. I think they were trying to get people to leave so they could close the train station. They would not let us go through the station to the exit ramps and we had to carry our stroller down the stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter