December Scrapbook Challenge?

MerryPoppins

<font color=coral>I posted around Woo Hooty time<b
It looks like maybe I did the most pages in November. Any takers for the month of December? Would you rather wait and start again in January? Either way, I'll get a goodie package ready for the next challenge and cheer you all on!

I'd love to do January as well. Right now I don't have a book to work on. I'm still trying to get one ordered :-). It's driving me nuts because I've got the pictures and had the time, just not the book.

Ok fill me in what exactly is this? I need to get motivated! So a challange might be what I need. Just not this month! But sounds great for next month!

Plus I know Santa is bringing me lots of scrap book stuff! TEEHEE! No I didn't peek. Pour DH tried to be good. I circled a ton of stuff from a catolgue I have order from in the past! I mean I circled like crazy! Then left it lying around the house. Granted have done this in the past with no luck! Then several weeks later I get a letter to me from the company telling me all the stuff was deliever to a different address. At first I though oh no what did I do? I was on their web site and thought I clicked one too many buttons...then I realized and quickly folded up the letter....So don't tell.....SHHHHHH!

Oooohhhhh, how exciting Spinning! Wish I was in YOUR shoes!

We've been having a "contest" the last few months to see who could get the most pages finished. Mainly, we all cheer each other on. The person who won the last round sends a package of goodies to the new winner. It's a chance to be cheerleaders for each other and stay motivated. Join us in January!

Sounds like fun! I think I may! I have a Disney scrape book I must finish before our next trip in Late Feb! So I guess that should be the one to work on. I do have another book that needs work but that one is more a daily lives of the kids and mainly journalism so I can do pages very quickly just mainly cropping and writing. But this Disney one I want to be very creative and thinking! It was my DD 5th birthday at WDW!

I'll be up for a January challenge too. I am trying to put the finishing touches on the pages I did at the mother-daughter crop with my DIL last week. Then that's it till after the holidays. It was a lot of fun. We were the only adult M&D pair. It did get some of the ladies thinking about getting their mothers involved in scrapbooking.

chessie

I think I'd like to join you in January too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter