• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

Can I ask the people in the know. If I keep refreshing and the hours ARE changed- do I immediately cancel the FP I have and then go in to rebook them, or are the extra hours FP added slightly later than the times update?

This entire exercise makes me appreciate MaxPass even more. The whole 90-day, 60-day, 30-day, 3-week planning for fastpasses is ridiculous.
And I feel like an idiot refreshing a disney website over and over again at work.

I am noticing changes to MDE today though, which makes modifying FPs a little more difficult. Still waiting on hour changes or Dec 5 ROTR updates...

It is likely 12/1-12/5 hours were substantially updated with last months update. You may only see light (if any) hours updates for those dates, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter