December Exercise Challenge

Two hours of WERQ tonight bring me to:

1775/2000 :joker:

Classes at my gym are canceled between Christmas Eve and January 2 :furious: It is so frustrating because this is the time of year that I need to be at the gym the most but instead they cancel classes. Tomorrow I'll probably go and use the elliptical & treadmill but I get sooo bored on them. Tonight I held my own WERQ class. I created a playlist on YouTube and danced in my basement. It will have to do for now. :lmao:

I've been horrible about posting, but have been exercising all month. I am glad to have met my goal. I am at 1340/1200. :)

Thank you, Rose, for hosting! :hug:

Has anyone volunteered to host January yet? If not, I'd be glad to do it, though there may be a couple weekends when I likely won't be able to update because I'll be out of town and may not have reliable access to the boards.

If someone else wants to do it, I am glad defer. I know that January is always a BIG month for these challenges, as everyone steps up their game a bit going into a new year.

:)

I am feeling better; thanks!

I'm going to get in some stairs tonight, abs with my trainer tomorrow (ugh) plus cardio and then boot camp on Saturday morning. Hopefully I can hit the gym on NYE morning, party on NYE and then get started on the January challenge!

Another 45 minute lunchtime stroll (feel like I'm the only sap working this week :( ), and a 39 minute run with the wonder mutt tonight, brings me to 1165/1200. Oh yeah, turn me red baby!!!

642/1000 as of today. 45 Min on the elliptical and 28 for strength training

Plutobaby- I'm working this week too. Still out of sorts from the crazy holidays tho and my energy is out of whack.

Time to hit the treadmill for tonight. :( I Really just want to go to sleep!

Sun 12/23 - 295 min run/walk (20 miler)
Mon 12/24 - 10 min PT

And totally lazy the rest of this week! Will be back on track tomorrow for sure!

New total: 1340/1500

Ok I'm determined to get at least 75% done. Another 36 minutes for me this morning brings me to 678/1000

Desiree said:
Ok I'm determined to get at least 75% done. Another 36 minutes for me this morning brings me to 678/1000

I hear ya. I'm revising my goal. My shins are really hurting from my run. I think i need new shoes or to slow down my mileage. Rather than risk my hard fought recovery by doing too much too fast, I'm aiming for 80-90% this month. I didn't anticipate my injury when I set my goal so I'm trying not to beat myself up over it.

12/27- 55 min run and pt
573/800

Keener- you want me to host January I can do it. Do I need to have any special clearance from the mods?

Oh lord! I need to work off all these cookies- the thing is, I don't even like cookies!
60 minute walk

Total : 985/1000

I hear ya. I'm revising my goal. My shins are really hurting from my run. I think i need new shoes or to slow down my mileage. Rather than risk my hard fought recovery by doing too much too fast, I'm aiming for 80-90% this month. I didn't anticipate my injury when I set my goal so I'm trying not to beat myself up over it.

12/27- 55 min run and pt
573/800

Keener- you want me to host January I can do it. Do I need to have any special clearance from the mods?

Yea, this whole month has really been a bust. BUT the good news I guess is that as of this week so far I've already logged more exercise than I have in the previous weeks. Thanks for hosting January!

Oh lord! I need to work off all these cookies- the thing is, I don't even like cookies!
60 minute walk

Total : 985/1000

Ahh darn cookies. I can't wait until all the Christmas candy and cookies are out of my house either. You are sooo close to goal though!

Cam, thanks for volunteering to host next month.

Figment, thank you, too, for volunteering. You don't need any special clearance from the moderators--heck if they let me do it anybody can do it! :dance3:

I'll let you two figure out who is doing it. Figment, if you've never hosted before, I'll email you all the handy dandy stuff Rose emailed me to get started!

------------------
Loving all the colors on the first post! You guys are all so awesome! Don't think I'm going to make my goal, but that's all right. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter