• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December and The Golf Cart

joeathome167

Mouseketeer
Hi. I should be at WDW staying at Ft. Wilderness in December and am tossed on the golf cart option. We will be spending a lot of time at the parks. My q is do I need to reserve it in advance during the off season or can I decide when we get there and rent one then?

It says you can rent up to 1 year in advance. Are they very limited in numbers?

Thanks

Disney has a huge number of carts, but you should be aware that December is NOT the off-season for the Fort. It is one of the most highly booked months. You should consider renting from one of the off-site agencies to save a considerable amount of money (about $240 per week vs $57 per day) or just get a cart for the days you will be hanging around the Fort from Disney. I would have a hard time justifying spending that much money just to have a cart ride to and from my campsite once per day as I commando the parks. JMO. There is a Golf Cart Info thread here that has all the info you'll ever need.

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter