December 4, 2015 : 7 night Bahamian Wonder Texas

We are excited for our first cruise, my husband and I will also be celebrating our 10 year anniversary while on the cruise. Our sons are super excited, they are age 5 and 7. We are new to this, but are interested in the fish extender exchange.

@twokats...not sure if the FE list we are on is full yet, but we may need to back out of the group if it doesn't cause too many problems. I haven't seen the list but if other people have and have already started gifts specific for us, then I will make it work! Thank you!

We are excited for our first cruise, my husband and I will also be celebrating our 10 year anniversary while on the cruise. Our sons are super excited, they are age 5 and 7. We are new to this, but are interested in the fish extender exchange.

:welcome: so glad you are joining us. If you can give us your names which boy is 5 and which is 7 and your cabin number if you know it we can get you on the list.

@twokats...not sure if the FE list we are on is full yet, but we may need to back out of the group if it doesn't cause too many problems. I haven't seen the list but if other people have and have already started gifts specific for us, then I will make it work! Thank you!

If you need to back out no problem, just verify that is what you want me to do.

:welcome: so glad you are joining us. If you can give us your names which boy is 5 and which is 7 and your cabin number if you know it we can get you on the list.

My name is Cora Davis, my husband is Dustin Davis, and Remington is 7 and Hudson is 5. Thank you so much!

My daughter and I are doing a countdown for the number of sleeps until the cruise! We are so excited we started it at day 140. hahaha.

Whp's been to the Nassau and Key West stops? What's it like right off the bus? My four year old is likely better off with things to do immediately off the ship for an hour or so and then jump back on.

Thanks!

How does the FE exchange work? How many people do we need to plan on getting items for?

I googled it and found it has the best explanations. There are many blogs on the subject. I will just tell you it's 20 rooms that exchange stuff during the cruise. Some people do room gifts, and some do individuals.

I'm doing a grown up gift, a big kid gift (one for boy one for girl), and a small kid gift (one boy one girl). I'm doing little things that can be used up or kept in your bag in case you need them. Nothing big. I put them all together from little things I found at Target, mostly. I'm not Martha Stewart- they are not perfect. But it was fun for me and the kiddo to put them together as a part of our cruise prep and a lesson on gift-giving. :)

Thanks for the info. So, basically we need to get enough stuff for 20 rooms. Will we know the specifics, like the ages of the kids and how many in a room?

Thanks for the info. So, basically we need to get enough stuff for 20 rooms. Will we know the specifics, like the ages of the kids and how many in a room?

Yes. Twokats has been kind enough to volunteer to organize us. :) She has said she will send us a list of rooms and people in them when it's ready. I have counted 20 as of yesterday. But I don't know if that's right so I'll leave it to the more experienced twokats. :) This is my first cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter