December 26, 2004 Wonder?

Julanne

Earning My Ears
I haven't been able to find a thread about the December 26th cruise. Anyone out there?

I'm going with my family of 4, and my siter in law named Julie. Is this a coincidence or what?

Hi,
I posted about this cruise 2x and nobody answered. I'm so happy to hear I'm not cruising alone. This will be our 1st disney cruise and I'm so excited.
I'll be sailing with my 2 children dd(8) and ds (5).
Valerie

This will be our first cruise as well. We are traveling with our sons 17 and 22, as well as their grand parents, 7 cousins (2-13, three girls, four boys), and their parents. 15 from Southern California, 4 from Utah. We are also very excited.

Hey Nomobg - this IS your sister-in-law Julie! It's our first cruise, too. Our immediate family is my and DH and 2 1/2 year old son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter