December 2022 room discounts

Hitchhiking Ghost

Mouseketeer
I know there probably isn't an answer for this, but I'll give it a shot anyway just to get thoughts on the process. We have POR reservations for the first week of December. I've seen some discounts recently, including those that have Disney+. I think those discounts though end in September. Any thoughts if there will be any discounting? Or between return to travel and the 50th Anniversay, that discounts will be mainly non-existent or limited to maybe Deluxe only? Wishful thinking is my guess, but I'm hoping something might be released.

We are going in January, so I checked Mousesavers to see when the discounts have been released for that time period over the last couple years. Discounts for our time period were not released until November. It looks like they were released a little earlier than that pre-pandemic, which is what I seem to remember from past trips.

We will be traveling in December 2022 also. Hoping to catch a discount to be able to afford a few more Churro's!

We are going in January, so I checked Mousesavers to see when the discounts have been released for that time period over the last couple years. Discounts for our time period were not released until November. It looks like they were released a little earlier than that pre-pandemic, which is what I seem to remember from past trips.
I used to look at Mousesavers a lot too for historical release dates, but I think a lot of that went out the window in 2020 and 2021. Crossing my fingers for something.

It's just hard to predict at this point. As PP noted, historical data used to be a pretty good predictor of what and when discounts would be released - room-only, free DDP, etc. Since the covid re-opening in 2020, that data went out the window and we are seeing new types of discounts - up to $500 off a 5 night stay, Disney+, AP and FL resident. I think all we can do is hope something will be released past the Disney+ discount expiration date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter