DECEMBER 2022! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two reservations that I cannot use during our trip. I will be canceling these at 12:00 pm (CST) today. If anyone would like to try a drop & grab, PM me soon.

12/8 Brown Derby 12:00 Fantasmic! dining package (4 guests)

12/9 Yak & Yeti 5:30 PM (4 guests)

UPDATE: Taken

Last edited:
I have the following reservations to cancel:

12/14 Be Our Guest 2:25pm for 4 (cancelled 11/19/2022)
12/16 Le Cellier 12:15pm for 5 (cancelled 12/7/2022)

Happy to coordinate.

Last edited:
I have a Saturday, 12/3 reservation at 4:50pm for 4 at Oga's I'm going to cancel. Happy to coordinate.

Update: Gone.

Last edited:

Restaurant: Le Cellier
Date: 12/16
Time: 2:15pm
Party size: 4

Willing to coordinate cancellation

I will be canceling an Ohana dinner for 2 people at 3:35 on December 15.
I’ll hold on to it a couple days. Send me a private message to coordinate a time.
CANCELLED!

Last edited:
I plan to cancel the following on Thanksgiving. Please message me by then if you would like to try to coordinate. Please note - none of these are fireworks viewing reservations, they are regular dining reservations.

12/19, 5:40pm - Rose & Crown for 2 people
12/22, 5:50pm - Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine for 2 people
12/23, 3:45pm - Rose & Crown for 2 people

Just cancelled CRT 12/26 3:10 pm for 6 people- was not able to hold to coordinate this time.

About to cancel the pre-party at 5pm for the desert party at MK for 12/30 for a party of 3.
Cancelling in 10 minutes

Will be canceling a Topolinos breakfast/ brunch for 11:05 on Wednesday 12/07 for two. Modified it down from 3 so it can probably be picked up for 4.

Plan to cancel at 4:02 EST today, 11/22, give or take a minute.

Edit: Cancelled

Last edited:
I have an ADR for Storybook Dining/Artist Point on December 16th at 6:00 PM (4 people) that I need to cancel. Please PM if you'd like to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter