December 2018 How many is too many for a split stay?

Little backround... December 2018 is our Disney-do over. Our September 2017 was a little less than Magical. Although we stayed at the beautiful Yacht Club we left 3 days early due to Irma. Very hot and very busy. My plan is to not plan as much during this trip. Less scheduling in the parks, less concern about the rides. More relaxing, enjoying the sights and smells of the beautiful resorts, being happy to be at Disneyworld. I have a split stay planned 2 nights at Port Orleans Riverside Royal room river view, one night at the Grand Floridian and 7 nights at the Polynesian. My daughter and I will arrive 1 night before my husband which will be fun for just the two of us. Im now leaning towards arriving 2 days before my husband and either adding an extra day at Port Orleans or maybe even a night at the Beach Club and enjoying storm along bay and walking to the Boardwalk or staying at AoA and enjoying the little mermaid room. I realize the moving around can be unsettling but because its just me and my daughter I think its exciting. Has anyone ever stayed at this many resorts in one Disney trip?

Hi, so you're asking if anyone has stayed at four resorts in one Disney trip. I did do that once, including one offsite hotel and three onsite. But this is posted in a forum where people describe trips they have already gone on. I think this thread would fit better in the Resorts forum.

The moderator of this forum could move it for you. Or if you would rather not wait for that, you could start over on the other forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter