December 2013: We just booked!

For my DD birthday she picked the hotel. She loves Little Mermaid so we are staying at AoA. She is also doing the BBB the morning that we are going to MK and then that night she will be eating at Cinderella's Royal Table. Oh, and doing MVMCP hopefully that Thursday.

Wonderful! I'm sure she will love it! :)

2012 was NOT a good year for my family! Oldest son lost job in January, then I lost my job of 8 years in September, then middle son lost his job in November!!! Yikes!! Took us all longer to find employment than expected, BUT - WE'RE ALL NOW GAINFULLY EMPLOYED!! I started mid-July at a GREAT job that I really love!

Had stayed away from DIS - just too sad to lurk knowing that finances wouldn't allow a trip this year but things are LOOKING UP and....Drum roll please ...... We are booked for December 15 - 21!! Will be DS and DIL's 5th wedding anniversary (married at Disney 12-15-08!!) - my precious Grandson will be 4, DD and her beau joining us! YEA!!! Rooms are booked (AS-Music - got PIN for Free Dining), ressies made - counting down the days!!!

New job is going well enough that I'm treating DS/DIL and DD/Beau (future SIL?) to town car to/from airport as treat! (Grandson and I are driving down from NC.)

Woo Hoo!

2012 was NOT a good year for my family! Oldest son lost job in January, then I lost my job of 8 years in September, then middle son lost his job in November!!! Yikes!! Took us all longer to find employment than expected, BUT - WE'RE ALL NOW GAINFULLY EMPLOYED!! I started mid-July at a GREAT job that I really love!

Had stayed away from DIS - just too sad to lurk knowing that finances wouldn't allow a trip this year but things are LOOKING UP and....Drum roll please ...... We are booked for December 15 - 21!! Will be DS and DIL's 5th wedding anniversary (married at Disney 12-15-08!!) - my precious Grandson will be 4, DD and her beau joining us! YEA!!! Rooms are booked (AS-Music - got PIN for Free Dining), ressies made - counting down the days!!!

New job is going well enough that I'm treating DS/DIL and DD/Beau (future SIL?) to town car to/from airport as treat! (Grandson and I are driving down from NC.)

Woo Hoo!

Awesome news!!! Congrats and enjoy your trip! :goodvibes

Woo Hoo!

That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you! We'll be driving down from NC at very close to the same time.

Woo Hoo!

I lost my job in April of this year and am waiting on a call any day now about a new opportunity....We've manage our money very well and we've booked for Dec. 15-20th at Pop. So very excited. Congrats to you guys!

We (and by "we" I mean me, because H couldn't care less & our girls don't know about the trip) have changed resorts -- we're moving on up to a mod! Port Orleans Riverside Alligator Bayou Building 14, here we come!

Now I have a whole new resort to learn about!

If you've stayed in the area, how did you like it?

Joining in! This is our first Christmas trip- so excited. Celebrating DH's b-day while there.

We'll be there Dec. 26-Jan.1

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Woo Hoo!

I was just laid off too. It sucks! Its not my first time. But I am trying to think of the positives.
Good luck with your new job!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We just got back from our first trip at Fort Wilderness and while there decided to book for December! I'll be taking the girls down solo for a week while hubs is deployed. Can't wait!

We are 104 days out. I'm so excited for our first holiday season trip to my favorite place in the whole world!

Booked today :woohoo::woohoo: We will be in the world December 22-29, eating for free, and staying at CBR.

Just booked December 9-16 at All Star Movies. Stayed off site last year. First night witnessed a drug sale, after that I vowed never to stay off site again!

Not cool! :sad1: I don't blame you for moving on-site this time! I wouldn't stay off-site for a number of reasons, but now I have another to add to the list! Hope this trip holds lots of magic for you! pixiedust:

With hubby already down in Fl for work we have decide to meet him down there. So we well be there Dec 11-15. Staying at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter