December 2011 Code Watch!

I'm so excited!! :yay: I got an email, addressed to my husband, that shows either 40% or 35% off resorts for many days in 2011 including 11/27-12/3 and 12/11-12/24!! Soooo, all ye experts, tell me which would be better???? :confused3 I know it's busy around Turkey Day (which is 11/24 this year) but will the crowds have gone down by the following Sunday, 11/27? Help! I've never gone during this time and am desperate for your expert advice :worship: ;)

I'm so excited!! :yay: I got an email, addressed to my husband, that shows either 40% or 35% off resorts for many days in 2011 including 11/27-12/3 and 12/11-12/24!! Soooo, all ye experts, tell me which would be better???? :confused3 I know it's busy around Turkey Day (which is 11/24 this year) but will the crowds have gone down by the following Sunday, 11/27? Help! I've never gone during this time and am desperate for your expert advice :worship: ;)

I just priced it out and actually, since there's only my husband and myself going, it would actually be cheaper for us to do the free dining. IF I was to book with this % off code, but free dining comes out later, would I be able to switch the discount? :confused:

Just called disney, we told the CM that friends of ours have received a PIN codes and were wondering if any PIN codes were attached to either mine or my DH's names, we were told no. We asked if there was any other way to get the current PIN offer for 35% off moderate resorts and were told no, all offers are published on disney's website. We must just be unlucky :confused3 Congrats to everyone who was able to get the discount just for mentioning it.

I got 40% off our entire stay at the GF 12/4-12/17 even though the first week is Pop Warner. So it is possible there may be discounts for the week of 12/4.

I got 40% off our entire stay at the GF 12/4-12/17 even though the first week is Pop Warner. So it is possible there may be discounts for the week of 12/4.

That's good to hear cause so far all the discounts I've seen have most of our dates blacked out :headache:

glad i found this thread:)

im hoping to swing a 2nd trip this year week of 12/4 too if FDP is offered.:wizard:We enjoyed it 2 years ago. Since I let my oldest DS use most of my DVC points, we need a deal lol.

I cannot recall if FDP was offered that same week last year:confused:anybody remember?

will say that I did a dummy search & saved it on WDW site trying to entice them to send me a pin code (only have gotten one in last 10 years) & noticed the Coronado only had king rooms open. Maybe blocked out for PW peeps. We did have a bunch of well-behaved attendees @ POR our trip.

We (Me:darth:,DH:drive:,DD14princess:,DD10princess:,DD8princess:) are going to be staying at ASMopopcorn:: Dec19-27. Bringing along DM and DSD for the holidays.:santa::woohoo:

My mom booked this past Sunday for 2 rooms at POR 12/2-12/10 for four adults. I think on Tuesday she recieved an email with a pin code. The CM also told her that FDP should be coming soon. Now she could just be telling my mom that and really doesn't know. But it doesn't hurt to dream and hope.

Also I am confused about Pop Warner week. I have read different dates and that there contract is not being renewed. Does anyone really know?
I have searched the Pop Warner website and can't find anything related to it. Does anyone know the actual name of the event - not just Pop Warner. (example: Annual National Sport Event....or 2011 National Football Game???)

My mom booked this past Sunday for 2 rooms at POR 12/2-12/10 for four adults. I think on Tuesday she recieved an email with a pin code. The CM also told her that FDP should be coming soon. Now she could just be telling my mom that and really doesn't know. But it doesn't hurt to dream and hope.

Also I am confused about Pop Warner week. I have read different dates and that there contract is not being renewed. Does anyone really know?
I have searched the Pop Warner website and can't find anything related to it. Does anyone know the actual name of the event - not just Pop Warner. (example: Annual National Sport Event....or 2011 National Football Game???)

on website it's listed as Pop Warner Superbowl, no info for this year posted yet

i did a yahoo search Pop Warner Super Bowl 2011 & found link under a travel agency (which i won't post direct link as the DIS has sponsor TA) with the following info, even a facebook page.

Be a part of the country's biggest Pop Warner Stage, whether as a spectator or a team, by attending or signing up to take part in the Pop Warner Super Bowl at Disney's Wide World of Sports located at the Walt Disney World Resort located in Orlando, FL.

In order to get a chance to play at the Pop Warner Super Bowl Championships, your team will need to have won both its league and regional championships. Then, you get a chance to play in one prestigious location at Disney's Wide World of Sports that offers your team an awesome field to play on and plenty of amenities to go with it. If you are spectator, you get to enjoy some of the best football around played by kids in eighth grade and younger. Who knows, maybe you will see the next Joe Montana or Donald Driver on this playing field. An event that the whole family will be sure to enjoy, the Pop Warner Super Bowl is something that you must add to your list of things to attend.

When:
  • December 3, 2011 - December 10, 2011

When did you guys receive your pin code? I've received a pin code for 40% off deluxe every year since my first visit, but of course the one year that I'm actually going back and the dates I'm going seem to be during the time it's valid (last year I went during a time my pin code wasn't valid) I didn't get one. I don't remember when I received it last year, but I know it was very close to the beginning of the year. Are you guys receiving them on different days, or did Disney just send all of the 40% off pins on the same day?

Hoping and praying for a pin! While we'll still stay at Poly, it'd make it so much nicer if we got the pin! It's one of my best friends' first time since she was 16 (she's gonna be 29 this year) and I'd like to make this trip as magical as possible for her!

I don't suppose there would be any pin codes for Dec 26-29th ever??? We would sure love one. Has anyone ever obtained one for this time of year? Does the campground by chance ever have pin codes as well? We could do either a hotel or camp wilderness. Maybe both!! Thanks for ant info. :goodvibes

When did you guys receive your pin code? I've received a pin code for 40% off deluxe every year since my first visit, but of course the one year that I'm actually going back and the dates I'm going seem to be during the time it's valid (last year I went during a time my pin code wasn't valid) I didn't get one. I don't remember when I received it last year, but I know it was very close to the beginning of the year. Are you guys receiving them on different days, or did Disney just send all of the 40% off pins on the same day?

Hoping and praying for a pin! While we'll still stay at Poly, it'd make it so much nicer if we got the pin! It's one of my best friends' first time since she was 16 (she's gonna be 29 this year) and I'd like to make this trip as magical as possible for her!

I didn't receive a pin, but I called and asked if I had one. I don't think I did. I told the CM that all of my friends were getting pins and we wanted to book our trip for December. Next thing I knew, I had a 40% off discount on BCV.

I got this idea from another DISer so I called and it worked. Give them a call and maybe there is some Magic waiting for you.

Well, I think I'm going to give this a try. Will call later today. This is a very expensive trip for us but just being with the family will make it worthwhile. A few days at GF and then the cruise. If the seas are calm, I'll be forever grateful. I know that the holiday sailings are expensive as well as the deluxe hotels. But, we only go around once. Who knows when I'll be able to do this again. We have other grandchildren that are too young yet to go so we will look forward to other cruises as well.:goodvibes

I got my pin code earlier this week, maybe Monday?, for 40% off deluxe & 35% off moderates, and they had 11/27-12/3 and 12/11-12/24 as available dates. We were planning on going late Nov./early December for Christmas so this was perfect! Booked 11/28-11/3 at WL :cool1:

I called last night hoping for a PIN or a CM willing to work some magic, but no luck :(. Decided to just book our room tonight and hope that a PIN or GP offer will come around and make part of our trip a bit cheaper.

FWIW, the CM I spoke to was VERY nice and told me to keep checking my email, etc. I have a feeling that the people calling and getting some magic without PINS are probably speaking to some senior CMs that have the authority to do something like that. That's what I think at least :)

Staying at Contemporary Dec. 4-10. I haven't seen ANY 40% discounts for that week. I just want to ask "dukiephi" how they got that week???? I want a pin sooooooo bad. If I don't get one I may just cancel my whole trip. It really isn't fair. I go almost every year and have spent a fortune there! I need a pin. I will have to scrimp and save to make this trip. It is only my daughter & me. I guess I'm crazy to want to stay at Contemporary but I love it there so much-only stayed there once before, I always have to go Value! I hope I get free dining or a pin. I will pray hard.

I did get 40% off both weeks at the GF. My sister has never been to WDW before and is going for her first time and staying with us. She registered on Disney's website and about 3 days later got a code that said call for a great room rate. I'd already booked our room and called and she had 40% off and it was good for most of December with no blackouts between 12/4-12/17. Maybe since Pop Warner does not stay at the Deluxes that's why 40% off was available?? I am just glad for the discount :) And glad that my sister will be visiting WDW for the first time with us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter