December 2011 - Christmas with Mickey!! Who's Coming Along and Planning Help Thread!!

we just booked for 12/6-12/12!

we (me, jk, plus jk's parents and sister) are all staying at animal kingdom kidani village in a dedicated 2 bedroom villa. quite a step up from our last trip! (we stayed at POP last time) the villa is actually bigger than the apartment jk & i live in!

also, last time we went, i got the notorious norovirus and was out of commission for over half our trip...and it was my first time ever to WDW...so this is basically a re-do for me. haha

i'm so excited to have something to plan for! all last year i planned our wedding and once it was over and done with (09/04/10) i didn't know what to do with myself...so i came up with the idea of a family vacation. :)

Can't wait for my trip! One of my best friends and I will be celebrating Christmas Disney style at Poly from the 11th to the 17th!

Hi!
We are taking our kids on their first trip to Disney Dec.17-22!!
My parents are going with us and we'll be at the GF!

We're waiting until the day before to tell the kids (who'll be 3 and 5 in December) so it's going to be so hard to not spill the beans for a whole year.
Love, love, love Disney and can't wait!

Kristina :goodvibes

Here's hoping! DH was laid off just before Christmas, but he's got another job lined up, so if he gets it, we're using our pin code (and some of his severance) for a split stay...Dec 17 & 18th at WL, 19th and 20th at YC, with the 16th at HRH for WWOHP. First Christmas trip, and first IOA visit, but with both kids in HS and no days off or they have to take finals, we have to go with the school schedules. A little worried about the crowds, but since we've been so many times, we can be choosy about what we ride on and the rest is just gravy :)

Wish upon a star for DH, 3rd interview on Wed! :genie:

Booked our trip 2 days ago! Wife, 2-yr-old daughter and I will be at the Contemporary (MK View!) from 12/21-12/28! I cannot wait!!!

So excited to surprise my family! DH is aware we are going but I've switched up the dates on him so he can be surprised on departure date, too! We will be going Dec. 16-23rd staying at the Poly. Our kids are going to flip out! Any ideas 'how to tell them?'

Got an AMAZING PIN, so we're booking today!!! First, though, we just have the long-standing debate between DH and I about which resort category! :rotfl:

Well we are officially booked now 12/17-12/24 at a THV we will be adding the night of the 24th and the 25th in 2 days. We are so excited. We did an add on with DVC just to be able to stay in the THV and now that we are booked I am driving everyone insane LOL. Now hurry up Dec!!!

So I'm totally excited about being able to go back during Christmas time. We've gone in the summer for the past few years due to my being a teacher, so I am so, super excited!!! Not to jump too far ahead here, but when do they normally start releasing info about MVMCP and the CP?

Today was the 11 month mark for our DVC reservation. We are officially staying at Boardwalk Villas December 17th-24th.
We will be arriving December 16th staying one night at Pop.
Then 7 nights at Boardwalk.
Then December24-26th at Port Orleans Riverside.

I am so excited!

Finally was able to use a pin. Called last night to book POP, Dec 18 - 24. I'm so excited to see Disney at Christmas!

We are going to be there 12/21-12/27. Second time for DH and DD and DS. Took them all in 2009, and what an experience. I cried when my DD then 8, saw the castle for the first time! Not sure where we are staying. I just got my code, so we are doing some pricing first. Hope to book it this weekend!!! WHOO HOOO:yay:

What resort? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter