December 2010 Check-In

We're at HoJo Dec. 11-14. It's our first time there. We usually stay on site, but we're going ENT rate budget this time. The forecast is for sunny and low 70s. Is that warm enough to use the HoJo pool? Is it heated? We're from Idaho, where it's now snowy and high 20s/low 30s, so maybe that will be warm enough.

we will be at HOJO mon-wed, then transfer over to DLR through the weekend. I'm hoping to meet some other DIS fans.:santa:

We will ALSO be at the HoJo (for the first time) this coming Sat.-Wed. (11-15th). Very excited...and still so much to do before we leave! :)

My 1st December DLR trip was earlier this week and I got caught up in it all and editing my photos. I'm about to update this again. Plus I get to add in my second trip as it is now official. December 30-January 4! I just don't know which days will be Disney days. I would love to do them all, but I'm sure the BF would like to do some other things around where he lives as well.

I also didn't see a January thread at all so I think I may start one! It's almost mid-December already!

BTW, if anyone is interested in checking out my TR, I've finished up to the end of day #1: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2593178 (the OP has quick links ;))

If it's not too late to speak up-- I will be in the park on wed 12/8 and would love to actually meet a fellow dis person.::santa:

We leave for LA this evening but I'll check the dis boards when we arrive to see if it will work out for you.

Oh man! I can't believe I didn't see this before I left. I'm so sorry :hug:

We will be there December 19-December 20 celebrating my son's 14th birthday! Going to stay at GCH!!

First Jazz I forgot to add where we are staying when I posted our dates we will be at the Quality Inn on the 25th then the DLH for remainder of the trip.

Second

Anyone want to meet on December 27th?

Chose the 27th as it looks like there are a lot of overlapping trips posted for that date.

Thought we would try a different place/type of meeting
So anyone interested meet at the Mark Twain at noon and we will sail the ROA and visit for a few minutes while still enjoying DL.

Interested parties let me know here or via PM so that we will make sure everyone makes it before we set off on our cruise.

There are 3 of us me my DH and our DS6

Look forward to hearing from some of you and hopefully meeting some of you too

YES!

Take your rain gear!!
We are from Oregon, VERY used to rain and this was storm conditions! It rained FOUR inches in one day .. it was miserable! I didn't even get to see the Christmas parade during the six days I was there!

The first 4 days were ok tho .. glad we got our pics in early! No photo pass peeps out in the rain either .. It's a Small World had to syphone (sp?) out water in every car as it came out! lol .. We still went on Grizzly Bear run and the other one where the log drops into water lol .. heck why not? We were drenched already... the rain THERE is warm tho, like in the 50's .. not 30-40's and cold here in Oregon .. so it was DEF. a vacation to remember!

:rotfl:

I hope everyone had amazing times during their trips!! Will anyone else be writing a December 2010 Trip Report?

My trip report is well on it's way into day 2. Anyone who wants to come aboard! It was a first trip for my 6 year old son so esp join in if you have kids that age Lots of good tips. We also did 4 character meals so there are reviews of those too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter