December 2003 Adults & Solo Travelers

It's me again!

I have always been a fan of Disney's backstage tours. If you have not tried one....my suggestion is to dial the phone and sign up for one! They are great.

Anyway....I just signed up for Yuletide Fantasy today for December 5th. This 3 hour tour will visit the Parks and Resorts to discover the Holiday decorations on display. I am a Disney nut, of course, AND love Christmas so this should be great fun!

Ok, I am writing after midnight so it is now officially only 39 days for me. Woo Hoo!

Cathy!

princess: ::yes::

will be driving down from michigan on 12 - 3

be off sight unless can find ap prices at ocala welcome center.

no big plans just fun and enjoyment.
hoping not all alone :~))}}

Okay.. officially booked my Solo vacation for the 28th through the 2nd of January at the Dolphin.. club level... I have asked if it is possible to switch over to the swan... and that seems to be the more popular choice... does it matter??? should I care?? but I am VERY excited about my very first solo trip.. anywhere!!! I don't care about crowds or anything.. since I have pretty much seen it all at Disney.. I will be travelling at a slow pace.. and have not real set plans.. wherever the day takes me is where I will go.... Looking forward to meeting some new people.. and spending some quality time with me!!! Yippppee!!!

Kathy :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter