• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 1st Arrival!

DoleWhip81

Pirates Life For Me
My wife and I are finally going to Disneyland during the holidays. We are arriving on December 1st and staying for about 5 days. We are both very excited, since we have never been during this time of year. Is anyone familiar with how the crowds might be? Also, are there any special events that I should put on the schedule for things to do? We are Disneyland Vets, but when it comes to Christmas time we are kind clueless. I am open to any advise.:mickeyjum:hmghost::dumbo:

Specialks is absolutely right - check out that Disney at Christmas thread. Anything and everything you would need to see or know about visiting DLR during the holidays is in that thread. You can read some of the posts if you choose to, or if you don't really have time to read anything you can always just scroll through the thread and look at all the beautiful photos that people have been kind enough to contribute. And then if you have any questions about DLR at Christmastime, you can ask in that thread as well. It's a one-stop shop for all things DLR Christmas!!

Early December is usually a good time to go for lower crowds, accoring to many DIS-ers. The only thing that may interfere a little are the CM holiday party and the Candlelight Processional, oth of which happen in that first week or so of December (I'm not sure of the dates offhand). I think the CP dates might be on 12/4 and 12/5 this year, but I'm not sure if the CM party will happen during the week when you are there or the following week after you're gone. In any case, you'll be able to work around all of that. It's a beautiful, wonderful time to visit DLR!!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter