• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 13 - AK Moonlight Magic

Yes, having your own point based trip, resale or not, qualifies.
I had a conversation with member services. The person I spoke with told me you needed to be staying on a direct point or cash reservation. She said that a reservation booked on resale points was not a qualifying stay. Even if you have “blue card” benefits.

I had a conversation with member services. The person I spoke with told me you needed to be staying on a direct point or cash reservation. She said that a reservation booked on resale points was not a qualifying stay. Even if you have “blue card” benefits.

It’s never been that way before as I have gotten it when staying on resale points. So, we shall see if this one is done diffently.

My trip coming up is a mix of both but the night of the 13th is booked on one of my memberships that only hold direct points.

I got an email with the link about 10 minutes ago! 11am registration time tomorrow.

I just received my email from DVC about signing up for Moonlight Magic tomorrow. And my points are grandfathered resale.

I got my email - and I'm staying at All Star Movies.

I know it says in the fine print that any resort stay qualifies, but just to provide personal proof that it really doesn't have to be a stay at a DVC resort specifically.

I have a cash reservation but haven’t got the email yet….getting a little worried!

Edit: I called them, they said I should have received the email and that they can't see why I didn't. They said to just go to the link on the website. Anyone know where I find this please?

Last edited:

Set and ready…just me going now so hopefully I can snag just the one I need!

First timer here, so you just have that page that has the current countdown open and it will automatically refresh, correct? Nothing else that I need to do?

First timer here, so you just have that page that has the current countdown open and it will automatically refresh, correct? Nothing else that I need to do?

Have your member ID ready as well, but that is it! If you have more than one, then choose the ID that the reservation is booked under.

3 devices, lowest # was 2507, other 2 were 3460 and 3487. Hopefully we'll get in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter