December 1-3 2014 - general hours/shows?

fujiapple

Earning My Ears
We were thinking about planning a Disneyland trip for the Star Wars running event, but we have just scrapped that plan in favor of going the first week of December instead. This is my favorite time of year in the park, so I'm thrilled! Week before my birthday, too!

So our main days in the park would be December 2 & 3 which is a Tuesday and a Wednesday. I know official hours are not posted yet, but I was wondering if any of you experienced Disney-goers might have a general idea of what kind of park hours to expect those days?

Also we would be arriving in the afternoon of December 1, so wondering if buying 3-day park hoppers would be worth it... or are the parks likely closing too early that day to make it worth it?

And what are the chances they will be doing the big shows like World of Color and Fantasmic on any of these nights? Do they only do those on weekends during the first week of December?

Thanks!

The hours will typically be 9am-8pm. Fireworks will go off at 745p. There will be 1 parade. No Fantasmic! World of Color would also be about 815 (following last year's schedule.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter