• Dec 1-5

• Dec 6-12

• Dec 13-19

• Dec 20-26

• Dec 27-31

Results are only viewable after voting.

A_NY_Outlaw

The Tin Man Master
Just a quick poll to give people a sense of how packed the parks might be. When are you going to WDW in December? If your trip overlaps the listed calendar week, pick the week that encompasses a majority of your trip. Sorry, I meant December 2009 poll, not 08...

We'll be there the 5th -12th! It's funny, I voted in the poll and then looked at the line for that week and FREAKED OUT...until I realized it was just 2 of us that have voted so far LOL:rotfl:

I voted the second week but we are there Nov 30th - Dec 10th. I too got scared till I saw I was the first vote..... LOL I'm Assuming we are now doing 2009 and not 08.

We'll be there from 12/1-12/8 staying at CSR...it's my 36th B-Day present party: Celebrating with DH and the kiddos :banana: :cheer2:

We will be there Dec. 1 thru the 15th, to take in all the Holiday festivities, and to take a few tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter