Dec 30 Wonder

profdsny

DIS Veteran
Just actually found this site. Is there anyone here, I'm sure there must be, who is going for the cruise leaving on the 30th for 3 nights? Looking forward to NYE at sea. This is our first cruise, so we are excited. Well, excited and nervous. Who can tell us more and who's going?

I just found this board today and I posted before I saw this post for a reply. My hubby (34) our son (14) and I (31) will be joining you. We are staying on Deck 7 with a Veranda. We have never done New Years before but I was told ALOT of fun things happen. Don't forget your Tuxes and Ball Gowns. Actually my men are doing the suit thing instead of a tux. It was going to cost us $300 to rent 2 tuxes (is that a word..haha ) for New Years. I on the other hand found my gown on sale for $30. :cool1:

We have done Easter and Valentines before so this is our 3rd Diney Wonder Cruise.

Are you excited yet???

I can't wait !!!!! :Pinkbounc

Feel free to email me directly and if you have questions I can assist with, I'd be more then happier to. Ask as many as you like !!!

Take Care

oh yea we have 830 pm dinner seatings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter