Dec. 30 Dessert Parties at MK released?

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
I'm wondering if anyone has booked any dessert parties at Magic Kingdom on Dec. 30, 2018? I've been watching for a while but may have missed it. The Disney World website has the date as bookable but shows no availability. Thanks in advance!!

I'm wondering if anyone has booked any dessert parties at Magic Kingdom on Dec. 30, 2018? I've been watching for a while but may have missed it. The Disney World website has the date as bookable but shows no availability. Thanks in advance!!

Unlike prior years, 12/30 and 12/31 were actually available to book at 180 days out - if it’s showing no availability now, then it’s because it’s sold out.

Unlike prior years, 12/30 and 12/31 were actually available to book at 180 days out - if it’s showing no availability now, then it’s because it’s sold out.
This information is interesting! I was trying to book 180 days out but didn't see anything. So I thought it'd be released sometime later. I guess now I have extra money for something else to do then! Thanks for you reply.

Hi,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these were available at the 180 mark. I am going to MK on December 30th only - just for the fireworks. I booked the plaza dessert party when I did my ADR. Keep checking especially around when people have to make their final payment for their trips. Hopefully something will turn up then.

Keep looking, last year we booked this the night before, people cancel all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter