Dec.29th 2013 4 nights on the DREAM

Hi Everyone!

I believe my group is the lone group....we would be fine with combining the 2 FE groups and 110% understand if someone does not have enough for us. We are doing this just for fun and my kids are older so no worries that a child will feel left out! We do have enough supplies to make enough FE for everyone if they are combined. But I definitely don't want someone to worry if they don't for us :)

14 days and we leave for Florida!!!:cool1:

Kristi

Kristi, we have just started working on our cabin gifts this evening.....
Let's see, the plan is to get 5 done before bedtime.
Tomorrow 10 more, then on Sunday another 10.

Nothing like getting it done early! LOL!!!

Welcome to the group!!!:goodvibes

A suggestion...
if it is just one more family in the second group and the three others are already on the original FE list, lets just add that remaining family. Then, we can get rid of the second group? I don't think anyone else will be trying to join in with only two weeks to go.
I will be able to complete additional gifts for that cabin, and I think they'll understand if a few people cannot. Does that work for everyone?

I agree!!!

Got 1 item for our FE's yesterday and I hope the other comes today so we can make them this weekend!

We also have to make a hanger....anyone with suggestions for a simple hanger that's not just a bag? I have some ideas from Pinterest.

Kristi

Oh Marc...I'll try to respond to your PM but I'm locked out until I have enough post ;)

I think this one should make my quota!

Kristi

Got 1 item for our FE's yesterday and I hope the other comes today so we can make them this weekend!

We also have to make a hanger....anyone with suggestions for a simple hanger that's not just a bag? I have some ideas from Pinterest.

Kristi

If I were making one, I would go to pinterest. Do they have any made from duct tape?

Hi! I'm new to this group, but we're cruising with you guys :) I'm Kristi, my husband is Ali, and our girls are Keltner (14) & Olivia (12). This'll be our 7th Disney cruise, but our first time on the Dream!! I never knew these boards were here or knew about the fish extenders :( I think we're a little late for that, but would still love to be a part of the group, go to the meet & greet, and meet everyone!

NYE question-we were on the Fantasy last year for NYE & they made that formal night. I assumed this would be the same, but a friend said she thought they didn't do formal night on 4 night cruises. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Hi! I'm new to this group, but we're cruising with you guys :) I'm Kristi, my husband is Ali, and our girls are Keltner (14) & Olivia (12). This'll be our 7th Disney cruise, but our first time on the Dream!! I never knew these boards were here or knew about the fish extenders :( I think we're a little late for that, but would still love to be a part of the group, go to the meet & greet, and meet everyone!

NYE question-we were on the Fantasy last year for NYE & they made that formal night. I assumed this would be the same, but a friend said she thought they didn't do formal night on 4 night cruises. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Hi Kristi, are you in our FB group?

If not please join us! Scroll up for the link... Ask to join and I'll add you tonight.

As far as I know, NYE is the semi formal night, there is not a (formal, tux and gown night) on a four night cruise. My husband is not bringing his tux as he will on a longer cruise and my dress will be knee length not floor length. Although you will see some dressed up more and less on that night, especially since it is NYE!

Hi Kristi, are you in our FB group?

If not please join us! Scroll up for the link... Ask to join and I'll add you tonight.

As far as I know, NYE is the semi formal night, there is not a (formal, tux and gown night) on a four night cruise. My husband is not bringing his tux as he will on a longer cruise and my dress will be knee length not floor length. Although you will see some dressed up more and less on that night, especially since it is NYE!

Thanks! That helps! Also-I just got added into the group today-thanks! I'm going to head over there now! I'm so much more comfortable on fb than the boards…just newer to them I guess :)

Have we mad a final list for the FE with all families on it? I think there was only one missing but want to make sure I've made my gifts for all you wonderful people!

Have we mad a final list for the FE with all families on it? I think there was only one missing but want to make sure I've made my gifts for all you wonderful people!

I am working on my FEs right this very minute
I personally combined group 1 and group 2 to make one big list for myself and I put them in stateroom number high to low on an excel spreadsheet...
If you want it send me a pm and I will send it to you :cool1:
Steph

I am working on my FEs right this very minute
I personally combined group 1 and group 2 to make one big list for myself and I put them in stateroom number high to low on an excel spreadsheet...
If you want it send me a pm and I will send it to you :cool1:
Steph

That's fabulous! Please send it to me!

Only a couple more days to go! Printed out the FE list and packing has begun. See you all soon!

We're packing and getting excited!

Question about FE gifts…

Are there assigned dates for delivery of your gift?

We are on the original group (Google doc) and have never done a FE exchange.

Thanks.

Generally you can delivery your FE gifts at any point during the cruise before the final day. ( You wouldn't want to try to deliver gifts during debarkation obviously! ) This often works great because you'll usually end up receiving things all through the cruise!

Did everyone have a great time?! I know we did! What a fun way to spend new years!

Missed the meet-n-greet as the Vacation Club was in the spot I believe we expected to be. Saw some people milling about the hallway but I wasn't sure what was happening. Oh well, maybe next time!

Did anyone take photos of the NYE menus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter