• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 28, '04 - ONE WEEK from today we'll be "fill in the blank"

Ok, Santa's work is done and we're off to dream of sugarplums!

Merry Christmas to all the New Year cruise buddies!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Congrats to all off you who planned so carefully and managed to keep the wonderful secret. What joy the morning shall bring.

See you in 3 days.

To those of you who celebrate it....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!​
:cheer2:

Well, sorry I have not been on in a while, but between training in/teaching Karate, and shopping for the holiday, I have not had any free time... :earseek: but, I am here now and enjoying catching up on messages! :cool1:

I will not be able to meet you all at the Cast-off party since I hope to be getting an Algae wrap atthat time, but, please either call (Room 8530), or say hi at the terminal... At the terminal we will be at or around the big round couch up front, I will be either wearing all black or all denim... :wave: I look forward to meeting you all! :D

By the way, you can't possibly miss me on New Years Eve, I'll be the only whacko in a KILT.... :rotfl:

Our kids are so excited! They opened their present from Mickey and read the postcard he sent invitingthem to cruise with him in two days. My DD is beyond excited. She wants to call everyone she knows. She can't wait to hit the pool and eat a Mickey bar. Now we can finally get the suitcases out and pack! See you all in a couple days!!!

We're with you! The first thing DS asked "can we wear shorts?" LOL

Thank goodness I can open the suitcases and finish packing in the open! All this secrecy has been killing me!

Merry Christmas! Stephanie has now opened her gift and is so excited. She had a puzzled look when she opened the homework, "why do I have my science book?" Then Dave handed her an envelope and she read the paper inside, it was a travel gift certificate for two days at WDW and a 7 night New Year's Eve cruise aboard the Disney Magic. We leave tomorrow morning. She screamed and laughed. She couldn't believe it. Her response, "we bought a boat so no more trips!"

Well, I did have to break the bad news, no spring break cruise but we were suppose to have a cat. 6 in March and we really have a cat. 3 this cruise. She is pumped beyond pumped. Yesterday Dave took her to National Treasure to give me time to finish packing items like the bathroom stuff. If I needed to go buy anything I could before the stores closed. The only thing left to do is pack up the formal wear and fill out the docs--yikes, I still have to do that.

This was a fantastic Christmas. The boys were happy, daughter is happy, the only thing that would have made it perfect was that my oldest son was home. He had to work yesterday, today and tomorrow. He leaves in Omaha.

Mr. Legalbriefs, a Kilt? I will be looking for you. We also will be up by the round couch boarding day. I will have on my DCL red visor and probably my lime (faded) green T shirt. See you on Tuesday.

Kathy

Well, I had to change the title one last time as it's time to wrap it up here and head to bed. We'll be out the door at 6:15 a.m. and in Orlando before dinner!

See you on Tuesday!!!

All is packed. Glad we are not using Comair by Delta since the computer problem cancelled all those flights. Usually we are on Delta. That worked out. Good night all, we will see you all on Tuesday. Kathy

Glad everyone's holiday surprises went so well. We came out to Florida yesterday and traveling was the worst I have ever seen on Christmas day. I assume it was because of all of the flight delays the day before.

Unfortunately it is cold and raining here. :umbrella: The kids stilll want my brother in law to turn on the hot tub and got outside and sit in it. I will watch from the window!

Dropping in from our last sea day to wish you all a wonderful cruise.

The Magic is beautiful and the crew has been wonderful. We only have today and tomorrow and then we need to turn the ship over to you all. Hope you have as much fun as we have!

Enjoy!

Makeupmania said:
Do you have any children that will be going then? We have a son who will be 8 at the time.:crazy: :Pinkbounc ::MinnieMo pirate:

I'll be onboard with my hubby and 10 year old boy! :-) This is our first cruise!

WDWLVR said:
Dropping in from our last sea day to wish you all a wonderful cruise.

The Magic is beautiful and the crew has been wonderful. We only have today and tomorrow and then we need to turn the ship over to you all. Hope you have as much fun as we have!

Enjoy!

Mary - Thanks for the well wishes you cruise sounds like it has been wonderful!

We finally got home yesterday (1/9). So sorry I didn't meet anyone! I really feel the trip was a blur being sick and spending many hours watching movies while in bed! I do have some decent pics and even one of dh in front of the bingo board!

Hope everyone else got home safely and on time!

Happy New Year everyone. I am sorry that I did not meet anyone other than Kathy. I was late to the sail away and could not find anyone up on Deck 10 that looked like a DISer.

MasonPips, so sorry to hear about your illness, I can only imagine how heartbreaking that must have been. I read in another part of the board about DH's bingo win so at least you got some good luck too and another cruise to look forward to. We called Captain Marvin's when we heard about the Disney vendors cancelling the Sting Ray snorkel and although they were going ahead I decided to cancel because of DD3. Turns out that was a good thing, I read a few reports of rough seas and a shortened trip.

Kathy, I wanted to ask you if your room was noisy. We heard lots of running from deck 9 above and furniture being dragged around at all hours. Between that and the creaking of the wooden panelling I had a really hard time sleeping. I was curious about the rooms on the other side of the ship.

So sad leaving the ship. Still trying to unpack and sort photos. Did everyone have a good time?

Annabel

Hello Annabel,

Welcome home. Yes, we had noise but not as bad as 8548 our old cat. 3. Our room was just under Cove Cafe'. I assumed it was teens late at night gathering at the Cove's tables but then it could be adults enjoying a cup of coffee -- althought 2:00 pm is rather late for a cup of Joe.

I am glad your daughter enjoyed your verandah. We couldn't cruise without one, we use it all the time.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter