Dec. 14 DIS MEET photo

slindamood

DIS Veteran
Here is a link to a photo of our Dec. 14 Dis meet held in Lumiere's.

http://sdhanna.150m.com/cruise2002/disgroup.JPG

Not everyone is in the photo - a few had left, Luv2tvl's husband took the photo, and 4 Nana was still in quarantine.

And yes - I think I can name everyone!

It was great fun - 4nana sent favors for all of us - lime green tic-tacs and lime green ribbons - made it a real party.

--suzanne

Thanks for posting Suzanne! Yours turned out much better than mine did. Ahhhh to be having lunch there again rather than today's menu of Mac & Cheese out of the box!

Nice picture! :) So please do name everyone if you can, always nice to put names to faces! :)

Hi - This is 4Nana's DH.
I 'think' with her help I can name almost everyone.

Table L2R- Laura (Target), Dan (DH-Henn1313), Emily (Luv2trl), ?, Sarah (DD - Henn 1313)

Standing L2R- Bob (4Nana's DH) w/Tracy (DD2), Suzanne (slindamood), ?, SuAnne (SuAnne), ?, Sue (Henn1313)

Thank you for listening to Tracy and me that day. Your support was appreciated. 4Nana sends thanks for the cards, calls and PM's also.

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter