Debt Dumpers - 2019

Comcast just called. Our promotional rate will be expiring next month and they want to increase our price by over 25% in order to keep the same service. I am very frustrated right now.

Comcast is the worst to deal with. We have been customers for many, many years and our cable/internet bill is $192.00 a month! I would love to drop Comcast but my husband likes their high speed internet. Whenever I call and threaten to leave Comcast for another provider (they are the only cable company in our area) such as Direct TV since everyone else is getting such good deals on promotional rates, they tell me to go ahead and switch and they could care less. Told me that I would have to cancel our cable since we are existing customers and not use Comcast for a few months and re-sign as new customers and then we could get the promotional rate. What about the fact that we have been great customers for way too many years and our bill has been paid in full before it is even due but I don't think that they really care that we are good customers. I am curious to see how they treat you! GOOD LUCK!!

So I spent some money last night that I didn't necessarily need to spend. :rolleyes1 A few weeks ago I saw that shopdisney was selling a 90th anniversary mickey waffle maker that makes mickey waffles like you'd get in the park. Because of the $65 price tag I was hesitant, since that's a lot of money for a waffle maker. I waited hoping it would go on sale during the friends and family sale...and then it was sold out and I couldn't find it online. :worried: I happened to look online last night and it was back in stock! My DH told me to just go ahead and buy it since I was so upset when it went out of stock lol. Guess whose making Mickey waffles when it arrives? 8-)

https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-90th-anniversary-double-flip-waffle-maker-1485772

Thanks a lot. :upsidedow Now I want this too! :D

Comcast is the worst to deal with. We have been customers for many, many years and our cable/internet bill is $192.00 a month! I would love to drop Comcast but my husband likes their high speed internet. Whenever I call and threaten to leave Comcast for another provider (they are the only cable company in our area) such as Direct TV since everyone else is getting such good deals on promotional rates, they tell me to go ahead and switch and they could care less. Told me that I would have to cancel our cable since we are existing customers and not use Comcast for a few months and re-sign as new customers and then we could get the promotional rate. What about the fact that we have been great customers for way too many years and our bill has been paid in full before it is even due but I don't think that they really care that we are good customers. I am curious to see how they treat you! GOOD LUCK!!

I equate Comcast to the devil! My bill is just over $200 but I think I'm going to try and cancel and put bill in my mom's name since she lives with us. It is worth a shot at this point.

So I spent some money last night that I didn't necessarily need to spend. :rolleyes1 A few weeks ago I saw that shopdisney was selling a 90th anniversary mickey waffle maker that makes mickey waffles like you'd get in the park. Because of the $65 price tag I was hesitant, since that's a lot of money for a waffle maker. I waited hoping it would go on sale during the friends and family sale...and then it was sold out and I couldn't find it online. :worried: I happened to look online last night and it was back in stock! My DH told me to just go ahead and buy it since I was so upset when it went out of stock lol. Guess whose making Mickey waffles when it arrives? 8-)

https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-90th-anniversary-double-flip-waffle-maker-1485772
Guess what my DD is getting for her graduation present?! First off, she LOVES making waffles. And secondly, she ate those dang waffles every.single.morning. Lastly, I guess this could be a "practical" gift as she moves forward into adult life! :rotfl2:

***NO! It's already sold out!!!

Guess what my DD is getting for her graduation present?! First off, she LOVES making waffles. And secondly, she ate those dang waffles every.single.morning. Lastly, I guess this could be a "practical" gift as she moves forward into adult life! :rotfl2:

***NO! It's already sold out!!!

:worried::worried::worried::worried: Keep checking back! That's what I kept doing until I finally saw it back in stock yesterday. If I happen to see it available again i'll shoot you a message.

Comcast just called. Our promotional rate will be expiring next month and they want to increase our price by over 25% in order to keep the same service. I am very frustrated right now.
I always call them a few weeks before our promo expires and tell them I do not want to change my service and what can they do for me? Somehow I almost always get what I want within a few dollars of what I am already paying. This last time I ended up with a 2-year promo (yay, no need to call this summer!) for like $5 more but it included free premium channels that we weren't getting before. The money we are saving on renting movies from amazon and itunes by watching HBO alone is substantial. Plus I was going to be adding Starz to our Amazon Prime for Outlander and I didn't have to. Good luck!

Been MIA. I managed to take the $8400 I had left on my 0% card and transfer it onto 2 other 0% cards for now. I think I bought myself another 15 months of it on 0%. I got an additional $760 I wasn't expecting from my granny's estate. It's going into the bank for now, as I have no clue what my tax damage will be. My ex is a CPA and always did our taxes. This is our first year divorced. He'll do them for me once his own busy season dies down.

Otherwise, I'm just plugging along selling things here and there as I purge the 14.5 years of junk in this house, LOL.

Finally got a date for my taxes to be deposited! I can't wait to pay off some of this stuff this week.
I should get about $3300 back. And I think I'm going to pay off our $2000 furniture lease and our insurance, which will save us about $500 a month. Then in March I'll pay off my small loan with that "extra" $500 we will have. I feel like we will be in a much better position here very soon.

Finally got a date for my taxes to be deposited! I can't wait to pay off some of this stuff this week.
I should get about $3300 back. And I think I'm going to pay off our $2000 furniture lease and our insurance, which will save us about $500 a month. Then in March I'll pay off my small loan with that "extra" $500 we will have. I feel like we will be in a much better position here very soon.
Definitely freeing up $500 will feel great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter