Debby Doesn’t Get Us Down On Our Mother/Daughter Trip!- June 2012 TR- Link to the TR!

I really doesnt! Haha i love knowing that people here are just as crazy as me haha, my DBF is always saying something about needing couple friends like us, which around here... Arent any! Haha

I know!! Al of my friends have either never been or think it's dumb! :( You're lucky to have found your DBF!! I have one or two friends that say they like it, but none as obsessed as me! :goodvibes

What part of NH do you live?

I live in Manch, it's its like a half hour from Concord. And i know how you feel! All my friends have never been! And think its dumb! Its crazy! I tried converting them but it never works!

I live in Manch, it's its like a half hour from Concord. And i know how you feel! All my friends have never been! And think its dumb! Its crazy! I tried converting them but it never works!

It's awful! I've tried too, and it just never works! I just don't know how they don't like Disney! :confused3 I mean, it's perfection!!!

emma212010 said:
It's awful! I've tried too, and it just never works! I just don't know how they don't like Disney! :confused3 I mean, it's perfection!!!

Haha right!? It kinda annoys me when they never even been and wont give it a try! I tried convincing my friend to go with me but nope!/:

emma212010 said:
Ugh! How annoying!! ;) I'm just glad there's a place like the Dis to talk about Disney!

Deffinetly! I used to just read on here but talking to people makes it better! Haha:) Makes it so i dont have to annoy everyone who doesnt like talking about it as much!:p

Deffinetly! I used to just read on here but talking to people makes it better! Haha:) Makes it so i dont have to annoy everyone who doesnt like talking about it as much!:p

Exactly!! It's so funny, whenever I get stressed with homework, my DBF is always like, Ok get on Disboards! Haha! :rotfl2:

emma212010 said:
Exactly!! It's so funny, whenever I get stressed with homework, my DBF is always like, Ok get on Disboards! Haha! :rotfl2:

Haha thats awesome! He sounds pretty cool if ya ask me! Haha:)

emma212010 said:
He really is! <3 He really understands me which is a good thing! :goodvibes I can't wait for JUNE!!!!!! AHHH!!

Youre going to do a TR right!? I gotta know how he ends up liking it! Haha

what a fun update! I've read it a couple times now but posting from my phone is SUCH a pain I don't bother most of the time and then have to remember once I'm on the laptop!

I eally wanted to try a waffle sandwich and sadly we were there too late at night for them to still be offered. The berry/nutella one sounds really good but splitting would be a must (and at the time, wasn't the dinner I had in mind) but it looks SO good in your pictures.

I love the sitting on a porch shot.

what a fun update! I've read it a couple times now but posting from my phone is SUCH a pain I don't bother most of the time and then have to remember once I'm on the laptop!

I eally wanted to try a waffle sandwich and sadly we were there too late at night for them to still be offered. The berry/nutella one sounds really good but splitting would be a must (and at the time, wasn't the dinner I had in mind) but it looks SO good in your pictures.

I love the sitting on a porch shot.

I agree! The app is great for when you don't have access to a computer, but posting is a pain!

Ooooh, those waffles!!! I really want to try the other sandwiches, but I know how good the Nutella one is, so I don't think I'll be able to get anything else! :rotfl:

Thank you! :goodvibes It was so peaceful back there!!! :thumbsup2

Well...after being MANY pages behind, I'm finally caught up! Ok...let's see where I need to start...:laughing:

The ponchos are quite funny. I've never been to WDW when it rained so much...up until last June that is :rolleyes: But like yall, I would have been in the parks, too, with ponchos, umbrellas...whatever it took! Epcot really didn't look that crowded at all.

And yes...the Duffy Bear :scratchin Hmmm....nothing against Duffy (he is cute), but he holds no appeal for my kids, probably because we don't associate him with the other Disney characters. I literally laughed outloud when you said yall were the first Americans in the line for the day:laughing: I'm curious now. I think the next time we are there, I'm going to check it out just to see if we're the minority :laughing:

And Merida...I can NOT believe that I forgot to go see her!!!:mad: Until I read your post, I had completely forgotten about that character. Not sure if you know or not, but we took a mini-trip for Faith's bday a couple of weekends ago. Faith loves that movie! I'm usually up on these things, ya know...and have everything planned out. Guess I'm slipping....I turn 40 and things start fading away :laughing: Loved the pic of you and Alice. She's a cutie, and I've never met an "Alice" that wasn't like that...never met a bad one.

Well...I guess I'm going to have to check out the PTR. I'm super curious about the move and the trip with your BF. Oh...and by the way....I laughed outloud again when you were talking about a "whole new crowd of people"...those that aren't as versed in WDW lingo..."India!"..."What time does this ride close?" :rotfl: Guess we take things for granted, huh?!

Have a great weekend!
Heather

Had to tell you that your post of the waffle sandwich inspired me! The other day for breakfast, I toasted an Eggo waffle, slapped some Nutella on it and sliced a banana on top. I'm sure it wasn't as good as the one at Disney but it hit the spot!

Well...after being MANY pages behind, I'm finally caught up! Ok...let's see where I need to start...:laughing:

The ponchos are quite funny. I've never been to WDW when it rained so much...up until last June that is :rolleyes: But like yall, I would have been in the parks, too, with ponchos, umbrellas...whatever it took! Epcot really didn't look that crowded at all.

And yes...the Duffy Bear :scratchin Hmmm....nothing against Duffy (he is cute), but he holds no appeal for my kids, probably because we don't associate him with the other Disney characters. I literally laughed outloud when you said yall were the first Americans in the line for the day:laughing: I'm curious now. I think the next time we are there, I'm going to check it out just to see if we're the minority :laughing:

And Merida...I can NOT believe that I forgot to go see her!!!:mad: Until I read your post, I had completely forgotten about that character. Not sure if you know or not, but we took a mini-trip for Faith's bday a couple of weekends ago. Faith loves that movie! I'm usually up on these things, ya know...and have everything planned out. Guess I'm slipping....I turn 40 and things start fading away :laughing: Loved the pic of you and Alice. She's a cutie, and I've never met an "Alice" that wasn't like that...never met a bad one.

Well...I guess I'm going to have to check out the PTR. I'm super curious about the move and the trip with your BF. Oh...and by the way....I laughed outloud again when you were talking about a "whole new crowd of people"...those that aren't as versed in WDW lingo..."India!"..."What time does this ride close?" :rotfl: Guess we take things for granted, huh?!

Have a great weekend!
Heather

I'm going to catch up on your TR ASAP!!! :rotfl: I just don't know how I get so far behind...well, school doesn't help the situation. :rolleyes:

There was just so much rain!! It was crazy!! I'm really hoping I don't have another trip like that in a loooong time! I didn't even have to put sunscreen on! :sad2:

It's really too funny how many foreigners love Duffy!! :confused3 :rotfl2:

I love Merida! Honestly, I just watched the movie the other night for the first time! :guilty: Shhh, don't tell!!!! I got it for Christmas actually, but I had been so busy that I didn't have time to watch it! Once I did, I really liked it!! Everything makes more sense now! :lmao: I hope your trip went well! Birthday surprises are always so special! princess:

:rotfl2: It's really true!! Things overheard at Disney World are priceless!!! :rotfl2:

Had to tell you that your post of the waffle sandwich inspired me! The other day for breakfast, I toasted an Eggo waffle, slapped some Nutella on it and sliced a banana on top. I'm sure it wasn't as good as the one at Disney but it hit the spot!

Oh my- YUM!! :rotfl2: I need to do that! I'm sure it's not the same, but it's a great subsitute for the time being!! :goodvibes

Disney Doesn't Sell Shoes in Size 11
June 23, 2012

We arrived at our hotel at 11:45am, and we relaxed for a bit until about 1:00pm. My feet were hurting really badly, so we wanted to try to look for shoes. Ha, yeah, comfortable shoes in Disney in size 11. I know what you’re thinking. I was thinking it too, but nonetheless we made our way over to the boat launch.

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

We waited SO LONG for a boat! I mean, it took like a good 30 minutes for a boat because there was only one running between the resorts. I used that time to take some pictures!

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

Finally we got on the boat, and took off to DTD!

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

We looked hopelessly for shoes, but alas, there were none to be found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter