DEBATE: The Pilfering and Proliferation of WDW in the Post Walt 80's, 90's & Beyond

"Q" is for how Quiet EPCOT will be if that ugly rumour on that other thread is true!

By the way, Over the Top is considered by many (myself included) to be a good thing!

"R" is for Reign of Fire.....which no one is hearing didly squat
about lately. If anyone actually went to see this movie they
better tell team Disney or else I fear the rumor of a
"Fire Mountain" attraction will remain just that, a rumor.

A concept which Walt embraced.
So much a part of his generation.
Good manners and graciousness.
Maybe I was born 5 decades late!

"T" is for Transportation and the Turning Walt is doing in his grave for every bus in WDW!!!

U is for Uncompromising Quality, something that Walt understood the value of, but also something that has taken a back seat lately to short term profits.

V is for the value resorts. Love 'em or hate 'em, they introduced a whole new group of people to on-site accomodations, and made a bundle at the same time. While PC is ugly, and the All-Stars aren't my style, they allow some people to experience the magic who otherwise would not have been able to.

I know, I just went, but I have a good W. It's for the Wilderness Lodge. Disney Theming done right at a place that represents a relative value. With a monorail station, it would be the perfect Disney hotel.

Demo - good 'V'. Perhaps now I can finally hear the good Barons rantings on the caste system of Disney resorts. I'm sure there is no way he can resist ;).

Remember Baron - you can't just discuss that 'V' without taking the next available letter when you are done :).

"z" is for ......(original post deleted)...

thats right folks, X comes before Z!!

carl
barrel of laughs

Landbaron, I meant over the top in the good sense. Exceeding expectations and all that.

Diatribe on the Caste System of Resorts and the dilution of the Disney Standard!!

This post will be four pages in and of itself!! Stay tuned!! In the mean time how about:

“X” ceding
“X” pectations!!

;)

How about X is for Xenophobia which is something a few people have developed after experiencing Alien encounter?

I like it though! :)

Hey Jeff - Doesn't "Y" come before "Z"? At the risk of ending up with another Z post, I submit:

Y is for Yes-men, with which Mr. Eisner has surrounded himself. Definately not a Good Thing.

Sarangel

I'll jump back in here. A is for "American Adventure." I love this attraction, and recent updates have kept it from being too stale. It is one of the best attractions in all of the "World" IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter