dear teen board,

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear tb
i have never met a person on here thats not super nice u guys rock:cool1: :cool1:

dear ben
youve stuck with me since i was nine even after i moved we stayed best freinds youre the only person i kno i can come to with anything i promise we will do disney together soon!

dear trinity hill youth and counslers
u guys are soo cool u taught me more then i thought i could ever learn and i kno that u will always have my back and taylor ryan chris matt u guys are the coolest teachers ever

dear her
your awesome i think your super cute and crushworthy:lovestruc

dear parents
i am mad we are moving but u need to kno i will always love u

dear sister
i kno we fight but your still my sister and i love u

dear me
SHUT UP!!!!

im done now:banana:

Dear "friend"
You are the main reason I haven't gone to school for nearly 40 months and might cause me to fail my GCSEs. Why did you carry on bringing in that swiss army knife and threaten me with it? You might of not thought of it being threatening, but you knew I have a huge phobia of anything sharp... So why wave it about in my face and even try stabbing me with it? I mean, you stabbed my reading book, which happenned to be in front of my stomach... So why?
George.

Dear school
Why did you give only give him a day's suspension from school? Not only was he in possession of a weapon but he threatened me with it. You didn't even get the police involved. It is an illegal act. He should have been at least banned from taking any of his exams, but only a day? Not only that, but he was still in school for the suspension... Sure you don't want bad publicity this close to the exams, but then you've made kids leave the school to take their exams elsewhere because they were "underachieving"... no wonder hardly anyone wants to go back for 6th Form.
George.

Dear "friend"
You are the main reason I haven't gone to school for nearly 40 months and might cause me to fail my GCSEs. Why did you carry on bringing in that swiss army knife and threaten me with it? You might of not thought of it being threatening, but you knew I have a huge phobia of anything sharp... So why wave it about in my face and even try stabbing me with it? I mean, you stabbed my reading book, which happenned to be in front of my stomach... So why?
George.

Dear school
Why did you give only give him a day's suspension from school? Not only was he in possession of a weapon but he threatened me with it. You didn't even get the police involved. It is an illegal act. He should have been at least banned from taking any of his exams, but only a day? Not only that, but he was still in school for the suspension... Sure you don't want bad publicity this close to the exams, but then you've made kids leave the school to take their exams elsewhere because they were "underachieving"... no wonder hardly anyone wants to go back for 6th Form.
George.

Dear George
^^^That's sounds like and awful experience. I feel for you. (not meant to sound patronising)

Sian x x

Dear sian

Why does whatever you say or write never sound like it has come from you.

Sian x x

Dear someone

I've been trying to talk to you every chance i get. And that's freaky cause you just signed on msn. why don't you get the message. I like you.

Sian x x

Dear school

i can't believe you lied to me. you said if jess started with her evil ways again and started on me again you'd do something. i haven't seen anything done yet. i just can't take it.

Sian x x

Dear TB

I love you all. You are a great bunch of people and i don't think i have ever fallen out with anyone or met anyone i don't like on here. Love y'all.

Sian x x

Dear Sian

Shut up

Me x x

Dear Joe Jonas,

I freaking love you.

Dear homophobes,

I freaking hate you with a passion.

Dear Jake,

CUT YOUR BANGS!! I CAN'T SEE YOUR EYES!! LMAO and I'm getting you back for tripping me in gym yesterday. And for trying to use me as target practice. And for swatting me.

p.s. Tu eres un bobo.

Dear Aly,

Have fun at prom tonight!

Dear Meggles,

I love you...but I shouldn't feel this way about you...you're my best friend...

Dear Mom and Dad

I think you two should stop treating me like a 5 year old because i am soo not.And, stop acting like i am the perfect child,because i am not that perfect.I get good grades and act really good at home and school but sometimes i am not perfect.You never knew this because i was scared of what you would think or make me break up with him,but i went out with ***.He asked me out and i liked him since grade six so i said yes.I wish you would know that i am not a baby anymore and i am growing up.I am in junior high not elementary school.Also,i should be allowed to where make-up.I am older now so i should be aloud.Geeze.And even though i am older i will still be your child.

Love,Alex

dear internet & google,

WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I SEARCH SOMETHING U NEVER HAVE IT IN STOCK OR SHOW UP!?

dear suzzanah,

Get ur big head out of ur *** and tell us if ur for real or just a fake!

dear mom and dad,

u guys rock!

dear fellow diser,

u r the people i can talk to and sometime ya'll wouldn't care! but i love ya'll!

Rachel

Dear Julianne,

I don't even know why I still talk to you.
You've completely ditched me, as in, no friends to my name, at least 3 or 4 times.
You're a self-centered, arrogant, attention-seeking idiot, and everything you do is only with YOU in mind.
Maybe if we were still 12 I'd understand. But you're 16 freaking years old. ACT LIKE IT.
Not only do you say, in front of other people, that you question my truthfulness (when really in that situation you should have been questioning everyone BESIDES me), but you use my very personal secrets, dreams and fears that I told you in COMPLETE CONFIDENCE against me.
How low can you go?
You're the only one who gets me this angry.
I wish you'd just get out of my life already.

Mickey.

P.S. You're not smart or creative enough to make it as a director. And you're not funny. Making dumb faces and talking in weird accents all the time might have worked in 5th grade, but now people are embarrassed to be seen around you.

GROW UP.

dear 'dear teen board' posters
these are hilariuos

dear head
please stop hurting. no i will not take some aspirin, you should just stop hurting on your own.

I am here with my sister in the hospital, because of a relapse. It's such a horrible thing! Sonya, sorry and thanks for being with my sister throught this time!

Dear parents,
For god's sake stop calling him the "silver sufer" He's such an awesome friend and, yes, he dumped me but I've gotten over it fine. I don't care anymore and sure I'm still bitter about him dating her but I'm fine you don't need to beat him down anymore. He doesn't get why you guys hate him and 7 months ago I had a reason, but now I don't. So knock it off.

~ktk

Dear BF♥
Do you honestly realize how much you talk about her? Do you? God I get how you just worry about her but she's a big girl she can take care of herself. Is it so selfish to want a little attention sometimes? I mean, you did say you loved me...

~princess

Dear kels...
Do you see how much he talks about you? You should be paying attention to your boyfriend. Remember him?? He's frickin crazy about you, girl. I love you with all my heart and soul and everything but, come on. You got your own guy, quit trying to take mine.

~Jordan

Dear "friend",
Your a horrible friend. I can't believe you still think we're still as close as we used to be. It was a frickin week later and you just couldn't wait to snatch him up could you? You were there in the bathroom at school seconds after he dumped me *Oh correction, YOU dumped me for him* and then a week later BOOM you guys are all hot and heavy and all over each other. I understand this was a long time ago, I'm selfish and petty and awful. Yes I have another guy, I was never worried about never finding anybody else ever again. I just still can't belive any of that ever happened.
So sue me.

~your "friend"

Dear computer,

Stop being so stupid.
:badpc:
.....Stupid Computer.

you lovely owner,
Kara

Dear CHACE.
Im so sick of everyone fawning over you!!
And Im sick of you feeding their little crushes to fuel your ego.
QUIT IT.
-C

Dear Girls,
STOP fawning over CHACE and feeding his ego!!!!
-C

Dear Harley,

Since you broke up with Cody, he has been miserable.
I will hate you FOREVER.

Dear Math Teacher,

Your stupid.

Dear Miley Cyrus,

Go Kill Yourself.

Dear...Good ol' Hayden,

We're friends.
But sometimes your VERY annoying.
And..just tell me.
Do you like Kylie or not?

Dear Kylie,

Just because YOU like Hayden doesn't mean HE likes you.
Grab a hold of reality.
You don't live in a fantasy land.

Dear Jackson,

I'm sorry for never EVER getting along with you this year.
But that is your fault.
Your a jerk.
Deal with it.

I freaking swear, if you ever say my hair is black OR to get my friggin hair outta my face I SWEARRRR I will kill you.

Dear Kelsi,

I know we didn't get along that great.
But we will STILL be friends no matter how many stupid fights we get into.

Dear Alex,

Stop burping!

Dear Camille,

I admit.
I owe you a dollar.
But, I will always hate you.

Dear Polly,

JUST BECAUSE YOU "think" ETHAN LOOKED AT YOU, DOESN'T MEAN HE LIKES YOU!

Dear Nick Cambell,

Your high.
And retarded.
And...stop freaking stalking people.

Dear Christian,

Im gonna slap you silly if you look at me that way again.

Dear rest of the people I hate very much,

I hate you!

Loveeeee,
Cassidy

Dear Chris,

**** you.

Dear K.R.,

I ****ing hate you. I hope you get hit by a ****ing car.

Dear C.E.,

You don't know everything, stop being a ***** about it.

Dear Dad.
If you feel tired, please don't fall asleep in the same room where i'm trying to watch TV -_- You know the consequences if you do...
George.

Dear Jamie.
I shall take you to Fleet Street. You just need to come to England first :p
George.

Dear You,
If I wasn't your type, why did you do all the things you did? Making excuses to Eric for why we're alone so long in the booth. Coming into work a half an hour late because you were making me a mix. Telling me that if I let Eric go I'd have no trouble finding a new guy, and that if a certain boy made me happy I should go for it, knowing I was talking about you as the certain boy. When I said that I always end up with screw-ups, why did you say, "well, I'm not a screw up"? If you didn't feel it too you wouldn't have had an hour long conversation in the middle of the night with me about stuff we really shouldn't be talking about. I understand that if you gave this a chance to grow that both our lives would flip upside down and everything would go crazy. Unfortunately for me, you're worth it. I wish I was worth it.

It doesn't matter how crappy you made this situation, or how you think everything can go back to me just being your rock when your life turns for a worst, I still am crazy for you. I will be your rock because I can't stop myself from being close to you in any way possible. You're beautiful inside and out, and being graced by your presence in any way is a gift. I will always be here for you, and I'll always believe in you, even when nobody else does.

love your mistake,
bri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter