Dear Tag Fairy, Please come visit us.

O man, I want to be tagged. Cool would like my DDC number tag also, and any other tags , please tag fairy!!!

I'm not sure the tag fairy exists? :confused3

Watch it this could anger the tag fairy and we would all be out of the chance.

We shall all post and hide the fact that the notion of no tag fairy is posted. They speak of the tag fairy a lot in the community forum and on the WISH forum. Let hope they come visit the DADS.

Oh wise Tag Fairy please come visit the DIS Dads Members and bring along the wise tags you possess... chocolate is waiting for you. :wizard:

I just reread this Mmm.. Bacon. i really want some bacon now.

I just reread this Mmm.. Bacon. i really want some bacon now.

BACON.gif

Ok "bacon" I am curios "bacon" after reading comments about a tag fairy "bacon". What is a this much "bacon" sought after Tag that "bacon" everyone is wanting? "bacon" Man I think I am going to go get a fresh "bacon" tomato out of the garden and make a BLT. "bacon"

Ok "bacon" I am curios "bacon" after reading comments about a tag fairy "bacon". What is a this much "bacon" sought after Tag that "bacon" everyone is wanting? "bacon" Man I think I am going to go get a fresh "bacon" tomato out of the garden and make a BLT. "bacon"

Almost made BLTs minus the Tom. Yuk I dislike tomatos but love ketup and pasta sauce go figure

Did the Tag Fairy come to visit and then run off. :moped:

I was realy hoping for a tag :surfweb:

hello Dear tag Fairy,

Where oh where did you go. I would like to meet you.
Well I am a little hungry so i will start eating the bacon I have now. next the Chocolate. Oh maybe I will melt the chocolate and dig the bacon. Mmmmm

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter