Dear Tag Fairy, Please come visit us.

The Tag Fairy is a holiday figure (comparable to Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny) that seems to only be mentioned by DISboarders. Every day, Brett posts in a DISDAD forum waiting for the Tag Fairy to appear. Invariably, the Tag Ferry fails to turn up, and a humiliated but undefeated Brett vows to wait for them again the following night.

The Tag Fairy is a holiday figure (comparable to Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny) that seems to only be mentioned by DISboarders. Every day, Brett posts in a DISDAD forum waiting for the Tag Fairy to appear. Invariably, the Tag Ferry fails to turn up, and a humiliated but undefeated Brett vows to wait for them again the following night.

Good things come to those who wait!:rotfl:

Humility is a virtue that will get you far in life.

This must have been the sincerest of forums as the Tag Fairy has bestowed their gift to me.:cool1:

:thanks:

Splashing on some bacon scented cologne, mixing up a chocolate martini...no, make that two chocolate martinis...

"So, Tag Fairy, come here often?"

If bacon and chocolate don't work, it's time to break out the cheese.

Just stopping by to randomly offer my gratitude for my tags. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter