Dear Mr. Iger, lets make a wish list for what you miss or want?

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Lets make a wish list of things your missing or always wanted?
And GO:
Guess I'll go first: I miss benches in the parks. Sometimes you just need to sit down. Look around they have been disappearing for years, and the few left are usually filled. Props to HS for at least keeping more than the other parks.

Great idea! I haven’t been going to WDW for that long, but here’s an idea for something new: a scavenger hunt for wild birds on Disney property, and suggestions of where they like to hang out! I don’t need a prize or anything, would just enjoy doing this!

Oh, but also, I understand there used to be a character meet with Sadness from Inside Out. She always makes me laugh and reminds me not to take myself too seriously, so I’d love to see her come back!

And now that I think of it, I’d be tempted to stay at Art of Animation if the Animation Academy classes in the lobby came back!

International APs for those of us who spend a lot to get there after travelling a long way and like to spend more time in WDW, more often.

A WDW vacation where every minute is not spent using your phone.

A WDW stay was never completely spontaneous, but today it seems regulated to an amazing level. A little spontaneity and magic would be welcome.

I never thought I'd miss anything about the pandemic, but the 2020 standby lines without all the G+/ILL people cutting in front of you was pretty sweet. I definitely miss that.

delivery of theme park purchases to resorts
Street actors
Fp+
Unique resort activities
Happily ever after in its original form

so much, but absolutely earlier post about " The beautiful, woodsy, away from the crowds path between WL and FW." is so true. I walked that path every time I went before they closed it (actually saw really turkey's in their natural habitat on thanksgiving week). Asked a bus driver between WDL resort and WD campground if it would be opened again but no information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter