• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

De-lurking

Steph H

That Loud Redhead
Hello everyone! I have been lurking for months now while I contemplated a DisneyWorld vacation. My sister-in-law (I believe her username is LadyTrampScampAngel, or something close) is my source for all things Disney, and she has sent me MANY links to threads on this board as I debated where to stay, when to go, etc. I have finally decided to de-lurk now that I have my trip officially scheduled for late September of this year. I am VERY excited to be staying at the Grand Floridian, currently staying at Sugar Loaf conceirge, but possibly changing if I can move my dates to the first week of October and/or get the main building conceirge. I will probably ask lots of questions and read LOTS of posts, so I thought I should be all friendly-like and come out of my hiding place to introduce myself. :teeth:

I feel like I know a lot of you already because I've been secretly reading all your posts for months now. I look forward to meeting more of you!

Hugs to all!

Hello Step Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned !

Welcome to the DIS,nice to see you,have fun,and a fabulous and magical vacation when you get to :sunny: Florida!
Kirsten :goodvibes :bounce:

Welcome to the DIS, Steph! :) It's great to have you with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter