De-Lurking

saffymom

DIS Veteran
Hi. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now planning for an upcoming trip and I thought I would finally pop in and say,"Hello" and join in all the fun!

Hello and welcome!

Before you know it you will have 1,000 posts racked up!

I'm already addicted and I just got here!! My DH thought I spent a lot of time on the computer before... :scared1:

Welcome to the DIS, saffymom! Glad to have you with us. :)

Just a warning - You have now entered the DIS Zone. There is no turning back. Hours upon hours of your days will now be devoted to Disney :earboy2: Your family will know exactly where to find you at every free moment. And you will become a wealth of Disney knowledge, dispensing advise even when it is not solicited. (ABout 90% of my sentences start these days w/ "My DISfriends..." or "On the Disboards..."

Can't think of anything more wonderful. Can you?

Welcome to the disboards! :wave:

kar313 said:
Just a warning - You have now entered the DIS Zone. There is no turning back. Hours upon hours of your days will now be devoted to Disney :earboy2: Your family will know exactly where to find you at every free moment. And you will become a wealth of Disney knowledge, dispensing advise even when it is not solicited. (ABout 90% of my sentences start these days w/ "My DISfriends..." or "On the Disboards..."

Can't think of anything more wonderful. Can you?

Welcome to the disboards! :wave:

LOL you are so right....Im always saying to my DH "on the DIS today I saw a thread about....." or when we watch Amazing Race or Survivor and something crazy happens I will say "the DIS is going to be talking about this" LOL

Thanks for the warm wlecome!! I can't believe how much information I've found while planning my upcoming trip! I've been to WDW three times, and there is so much I didn't know!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter