• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP is Galaxy's Edge

samcrawford01

Mouseketeer
Hi, heard rumours that some items (such as the non alcoholic milk) and items at Rontos Roaster may be available on DDP. Any news about on this? Going to his week and trying to o plan places to eat in HWS
Thanks.

Hi, heard rumours that some items (such as the non alcoholic milk) and items at Rontos Roaster may be available on DDP. Any news about on this? Going to his week and trying to o plan places to eat in HWS
Thanks.

Most GE snacks (including the "milks") are confirmed snack credit eligible. While Disney hasn't confirmed it, I have seen people say they've been able to use their quick service credits for DB7 & Ronto Roasters. Makes sense since "credits" are the Star Wars currency, but as I said I don't think the company has confirmed it (still says Dining plans not accepted, though that's for the meals, not snacks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter