• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP @ BCV...Help settle my debate

princessjv

DIS Veteran
I have a neighbor/friend who is staying at BCV next month, via using another friends DVC points. We both agree that they can get the DDP when they go. Our debate is over: Can they get the plan for just 3 of them. The reason being, they are a family of 4 (dm,dd,dd8,dd4), the dd is flying down with them, staying 1 night (they are flying in late), then heading on a business trip for 5 nights, returning late the last night of their stay, before they check out bright and early to fly home. Will they be allowed to get the dining plan for just dm and dd's?

If she isn't listed on the reservation then they can get just the three. . . otherwise they have to pay for all 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter